Chapter 29

***

***

"Hyung! What the hell is wrong with you?" Taehyung calls out his older cousin.

"You were suppose to be in the meeting 2 hours later. Do you know how angrybthe investors were?!" he continued to nag at him.

A groan was Jin's response to Taehyung's angry words. He stirs and groans again while reaching for his glasses he miraculously didn't lose last night.

"Your rooms smells of alcohol hyung. Tell me you didn't," Taehyung's brows are now drawn together.

"It's really early Taehyung for me to hear your naggung words. Can you fill-in for me today or better yet, cancel them all," Jin murmurs under his breath.

"Don't tell me you're slacking," Taehyung accuses.

Jin pretended he didn't hear that.

"Can you atleast just give me one good reason for me tk do what you want because I don't understand why you're acting this way. It's not like you've never been here before,"

Jin sits up, sheets fallimg from his bare chest. His under eyes black, eyes red, lips swollen from crying and chest still heaving. His head is pounding but the pain in his heart is more unbearable than his hangover.

"This is the only time for me to slack Taehyung. Don't I have the right to be heartbroken over my personal life? Am I not human?" he spits.

Taehyung shrugs.

"Just wanna remind you that you brought this upon yourself hyung. If you're not that brave to fix your mess, then I guess I've known you wrong," he says and leaves his room.

Taehyung waves at Mildred who's currently cooking souo for Seokjin. She waddles over to him and waits patiently for the young lawyer's words.

"Please look after him, he's gone crazy," he says in a mocking tone making Mildred chuckle.

She nods and lets Taehyung leave to fill-in for his distressed cousin.

Omce Mildred entered his room, Jin is already standing by his window. Already fully dressed but she still notices that Jin has his shirt inside-out. His glasses perched on his nose but his hair is a mess and his eyes blurry.

"Are you staying home for the rest of the day sir?" she asks as she places the tray of food on his desk.

If Mildred would've been honest, she wouldn't welcome him in his own home. This home was considered to be Heiran's but who is she to block him on his own doorway. This is the worst she has seen Seokjin. She saw how he completely ignored his broken toy or how he was heartbroken over Jisoo but nothing comes close to how fucked up he looks now.