Chapter 18

***

***

Heiran's eyes keep glancing back to her clock on her desk hoping the clock's hand have moved but the last time she checked, it was 6:00 pm. And when she glanced back again, it's still 6:10.

"Why is the time so slow today?" she muttered to herself.

"Ma'am, you seem to be occupied by something," Alex noticed her strange behaviour today.

She smiles a lot and seems to zone out a lot more today.

Heiran looks up at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answered.

Alex was about to speak when Jin entered her office without knocking, Mirae in tow.

Jin smiled widely at Heiran. He walked pass Alex and kissed his wife on her cheek.

What the?

Alex thought to himself.

Mirae was as surprised as Alex. Their two secretaries just watched them from the couch in utter disbelief.

"How was your day?" Jin asked as he leans on Heiran's desk.

Heiran swiveled her chair and fully faced Jin.

"It was fine, you?" she asked.

"I couldn't concentrate the whole day. I was only thinking about you," Jin pouted making the two secretaries bite back their shook reactions.

Heiran giggled heartily and shake her head.

"You're making me flustered, stop it," she playfully slapped Jin's thigh.

They continued flattering each other while both their secretaries watch them in disbelief.

"What the hell?" Alex whispered.

"Same, same," Mirae nodded while their eyes are glued to their bosses.

"Have they eaten poison today?" Alex commented rudely.

"Yah! What if Mr. Kim has really changed?" Mirae gave her boss the benefit of the doubt.

"Change my ass," Alex scoffed quietly.

"Are you hungry? Where do you wanna eat?" Jin asked Heiran.

"I would love some convenient store ramen," Heiran said cheekily.