Chapter 17

***

***

Heiran's POV

My heart is pounding so loud as Jin takes two steps at a time. I was never this excited for sex but after last night, I've been looking forward to this moment. This very moment where I get to feel what it's like to make love and not fuck.

Sure I never protested on how Jin handles me in bed but I like to know how he would, now that we're both on the same page.

He enters his room and I was surprised because he never lets me in inside. He sets me down on my feet and closes his door behind him. He turned to me and plants soft kisses on my lips down to my neck. Peppering gentle kisses all over.

He never does this and the thought that he's doing this because he finally wants to mend things between us makes my stomach flutter and churn. He guides my hand to reach up and touch him because mine were so used to just being still, knowing that he doesn't want me to touch him. Now that he's the one urging me to do it, it' just makes everything special.

My hands lay flat on his chest as he roams my back. He teasingly tugs at my lower lip making me chuckle softly.

"Mrs. Kim, would you do the honor of undressing me?" he whispered to my ear.

I am already a hot mess and he's asking me this? Does he want me to die?

"I know you want to," Jin playfully wiggled his brows.

My hand reached dowm to the hem of his shirt and pulled it up his head, revealing his bare chest and whole upper torso. I dropped his shirt on the floor as he dives in again for another deep kiss. His tongue slid in and meets mine.

"Continue," he said cheekily.

I love seeing him all playful again.

My hands fumbled with his fly and my fingers started to pull down his zipper. All the while, he was just staring at me, his eyes full of emotions. His pink hair covering half of his forehead.

I hesitantly pulled down his jeans together with his underwear and once his manroot came into view, I feel like I started to get dizzy.

He pulled me to stand up and gets off his jeans himself. Now, he's fully naked infront of me and I undressed him myself. Never in a million years would I imagine myself to do this.

"Turn around," he commanded and I did.

He started to unzip my dress from the back while he lets his finger graze my back, gently waking my skin in the process. His lips came in contact with the nape of my neck and starts tugging down the fabric. He lets go of the dress making it pool on my feet and then proceeds to unfasten my bra. He easily did and lets it slide off of my arms down to the floor. Being this sensual is all new to me. I never knew being this close would have a big difference.