Chapter 14

***

***

Jungkook was never the one to try and mend things and admit that it's his fault. He knew Minjae was so worried about him not eating nor sleeping enough during his tour and he knew she genuinely love him. They dated for almost 3 years and juat because of Jungkook's pride and irritation, he broke off with her. Telking her she shouldn't meddle with his business.

"Jungkook, you just came back. Why haven't you've been texting me? You didn't even came to my apartment?" Minjae asked him still calm.

"I'm here now aren't I?" he asled her sarcastically.

"Yeah, you're here but you aren't even talking to me," she nagged.

They've both been watching the tv for almost 4 hours now and Jungkook wasn't even talking to her.

"I'm watching," he deadpan answered.

Minjae scoffed and turned to face him ready to pop off.

"Is this still about how I always remind you to eat, sleep and text me atleast?" she asked now really annoyed.

"Get over it Jae," he's still not looking her.

"Yah, are you seriously acting up because of that Jungkook? I was just worried that you might lose your weight and that you might get sick. Jungkook I just wanted you to text me because I'm worried and I missed you. Is thay hard to do?"  she finally said what she wanted to say.

"Why are you even trying to get into everything I do Jae? You're too nagging and bossy, it's choking me," he paired her raged self.

"What?!" Minjae asked him clearly nit being able to process what he just said.

"I'm choking you? This relationship is choking you?" she raised her voice again.

"Yes Minjae, and it's starrmting to kill me. You don't have to meddle with everything about me,"

"I was just asking you for three things Jungkook. I just want you to eat, sleep and text me! Those first two things are for you and that last thing was jusy for ny peace of mind!"

"Just say ut already, you don't trust me!"

"What the hell are you talking about Jungkook?!" she stood up.

He also stood up towering over her.

"Is this because I debuted first and you're still stuck being a trainee? Is that it?"

"Where the hell did that even came from?"

Now everything's getting out of hand.

"You know what, all of this is a mistake," Jungkook said in a harsh tone making Minjae flinch.