Chapter 28

***

***

Seokjin tries to handle it himself. The emotions he's been hiding, the regret he's been pressing down, the pain that's gnawing him and the constant reminder that he misses her. He watch people cross the street while he waits for the red light to turn green. He's a bit calm now but the vonstant throbbing of his head keeps him awake and not at ease.

Finally, the light turned green and he didn't waste any time to steo on the gas and drive to Jimin's penthouse where he thinks they all live. It's still early at night so he guess he can ebter the premise at this hour. Only, he doesn't have any clue what to do next.

"I'll figure it out later," he mutters to himself.

He got off his car and walked to the lobby. He quickly spotted Heiran who's currently pushing a cart out of the biulding with he assumed were baby stuffs. He watches her from not that far when he saw her clutch hee stomach, her face twists in pain so he quickly rushes to her but Namjoon beat him there so he quickly walked back to where he was standing.

"Are you okay?" he could hear Namjoon ask in concern.

"Yeah, baby just reminded me that she's here and kicked me," Heiran softly chuckled.

Namjoon kneeled infront of her and held her swollen tummy.

"Stay still baby, I know you're excited to come but mommy here can't have a hard time yes?" Namjoon cooed.

Heiran laughed making Jin's heart pound. Her laugh meant everything to him, it meant thw world to him.

But it's not for him anymore.

All his heartaches starts to boil down to one sure reason.

"I love her," he whisepered in the air.

He leans into the wall and sigh. A puff of white mist escapes from his mouth, winter is coming and he knew he might spend the holidays alone.

"I fucked up," he bitterly said as a tear rill down his cheek.

--

"Are you really sure you want to move?" Jimin again asked for the last time when Heiran and Namjoon came back to his unit after bringing all her things down.

"I am Chim, Snow here needs space too and you both can't be bothered once she's here. Kookie is working and so are you," Heiran reassured him.

"Okay," Jimin gave up and nodded.

"I'll be there, don't worry," Namjoon patted Jimin's shoulders as reassurance.