Chapter 33

***

***

Just like any other Anual ball, Jin would never miss one. He would always look forward to seeing new CEOs and undeniably, he was always looking forward to see Heiran. He would always anticipate how she would look and he would always anticipate her graceful entrance by the large doors of the ballroom.

He looks at the entrance's direction and saw her walking in. She always came alone and media would not look pass it.

Her hair is up in a messy bun, her neck and back is exposed and the slit on her dress stirs Seokjin's primal thoughts. He always thought it was just his flesh that's seeking her, he was so sure. He would wait for her to look his way but everytime Heiran tries ro look for him, one of her suitors will snatch her attention away making Jin agitated. Other times, she would just purposely avoid him at all cost and would always be successful.

Seokjin would never forget their first Annual ball before on thier first year of being CEO. Both of them has a married status in the eyes of the public but Heiran would always be the media's target.

"Ms. Kim, where is your husband?" would always be there question.

Ofcourse, news about her faking her marriage has been reaching him but he doesn't care. All he care about is that no one would dare to court her but he was wrong, Heiran was one of the most sought after young CEOs in Asia and he'd always see them flock around her.

Now, he finds himself doing the same thing. He would always look at the entrance's direction and Jisoo doesn't fail to catch him glancing every now and then.

"Is something bothering you?" she asks him.

Jin glances down at her and clears his throat while he adjusts his handcuffs.

"Yeah," was all he said.

Ofcourse, all eyes were on them since this is the first time Seokjin actually attends the ball with a companion. Media would surely assume that she is his wife he's been keeping privately. Their is no doubt that she shares the same visuals as him so it would be easy for the public to think so. Jisoo knows this making her confident enough to actually come.

After a couple of minutes, Heiran finally arrived escorted with her husband Kim Namjoon and they brought with her their child. This time, Jin allows himself to stare at her since everyone is looking at their direction. He never expected to actually see her here.

She has her hair down, curled to perfection that's finally reaching her small waist. Seokjin takes note of her new engagement and wedding ring perfectly sitting on her ring finger. He watches as she smiles at the cameras going off, eyes glimmering and so does Namjoon and the child's smile.