[3] Shells Town Arc ~ 2

🏴️️Ch. 3: Morgan vs Luffy & The Siren! Just Who is that Orange-Haired Thief?🏴️️

A/N: Images in collages do not belong to me. All rights go to their rightful artists. I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all.

"See ya!" Luffy and I exclaim as the bullets we deflect are sent right back at the Marines

"See ya!" Luffy and I exclaim as the bullets we deflect are sent right back at the Marines. "That won't work on us! I told ya we were strong!"

"Wha-? You wanna tell me just who the hell you are?!" Zoro shouts angrily still in a bit of a shock from his extremely near-death experience.

Luffy and I turn to face him with a grin. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy . . . and I'm gonna be King of the Pirates! / "He's Monkey D. Luffy . . .and he's going to be King of the Pirates!"

"And you already know my first mate." Luffy motions his arm to me in my transformed, hooded form. While Luffy was dense in many ways, he respected my desire to keep my identity a secret until I found the most incredible way of revealing my true self to the world.

"You're going to be King of the Pirates?" Zoro scoffs. "Right! You must be completely out of your rubbery mind. Do you have any idea what that means?!"

"When it comes to Luffy, he doesn't know a lot of things, Zoro." I point out.

"King of the Pirates means King of the Pirates. How can it mean anything other than that?" Luffy answers Zoro, ignoring my previous comment.

"Yeah! When he first told me it was shocking, but he's completely serious! That's how they both are I suppose . . ." Coby says, sporting a huge grin of his own. ". . .because he actually seems to have every intention of becoming King of the Pirates and obtaining the ultimate treasure: The One Piece. And 'The Siren' is more than ready and capable to help back him up as his first mate."

I smile. "Thanks for finally having some faith in me Coby."

Luffy chuckles. "Hey, first mate. Let's give Zoro what we promised."

"Oh, that's right!" I reach into my bag and pull out all three of Zoro's swords. "Here we are! Three katanas in perfect condition, as requested. But first, let's get him untied Luffy."

"We couldn't tell which ones yours were, so we took all of them."

"All of them belong to me." Zoro answers. "I practice Santoryu: Three Sword Style."

"So, you were right, Siren. He does use all three swords." Luffy says.

"You were actually listening to me then? Color me 'impressed'."

Luffy then snatches the swords out of my hands and shoves them into Zoro's face, ignoring the fact that he's still tied up. "Take 'em already! Just know that if you fight with us now, you'll be a government defying villain."