[31] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 1

🏴️️Ch. 31: The Most Horrible Man in the East Blue! Arlong, Captain of the Fishman Pirates!🏴️️

A/N: Images in collages do not belong to me. All rights go to their rightful artists. I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all.

 I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all

So far, it's been smooth sailing since we've left the Baratie. Luffy is resting at the bowsprit of Sanji's small boat, Ghin's taking his first real rest since he became a pirate, along with Yosaku and Sanji.

Meanwhile, I'm observing the school of flying fish that have been swimming alongside our boats, while also crafting something very special for when we get Nami back. Once we meet up with her, she can lie all she wants to everyone, but I know the truth. I know of the cruel acts Arlong has committed. I'm only sorry that I couldn't become strong enough sooner to free those people from the prison that their island has become, and that Bellemere will forgive me for being this late. I just hope she's doing alright.

Luffy lets out a yawn as he awakens from his nap. "This weather's perfect!" He then rushes to the stern of the boat. "So, which way is the Grand Line?"

I see Ghin tense a bit at the mention of the dangerous sea.

Luffy starts to pop up all around the small boat asking me which direction the Grand Line is.

"Easy now, Luffy." I try to calm down the hyperactive knucklehead. "We'll get to the Grand Line, but remember, we've got other business to attend to first."

"Listen to (First Name)-koi! She knows what she's talking about." Sanji defends me. "You need to sit. Jeez, you bug me."

"How do you keep up with this guy, (First Name)?" Ghin questions.

"I've pretty much built a tolerance to the amount of energy this guy has every day. Either give him what he wants or knock him unconscious. Those options have kept me sane, so far."

Luffy apologizes, but his excitement is still there. "I'm just excited that we finally got a cook on board! Now we just need Nami, then nothing will stand between us and the Grand Line!"

"Nami?" Ghin repeats confusedly.

💥Our navigator.💥 Trigger explains. 💥The one I was telling you about a while after we set sail.💥

"The one who stole your ship earlier? Remind me again why you'd want someone like that back on your crew?"

"Because Nami is the finest navigator you'll ever meet. She's amazing at what she does." (First Name) defends the orange-haired girl.

"Nami." Sanji sighs dreamily and the smoke from his cigarette is now heart-shaped. "I can just sit around all day and think about how beautiful she and (First Name)-koi are. I can't wait until I get to see her again."