[47] - Loguetown Arc ~ 5

🏴️️Ch.47: Escape From Loguetown! Head For the Grand Line!🏴️️

The rain is still pouring, and the winds are beginning to pick up. The rumbles of thunder can be heard overhead and flashes of lightning can be seen within the dark clouds.

"What the hell is up with all this rain?!" Exclaims Zoro.

"Nami was right about this storm. If we don't get back to the ship and set sail soon, we're gonna be stuck here for good!" Sanji says.

"Run! Just keep running!" Luffy shouts while grinning.

☠🏴‍☠️️☠

Back in the square, Buggy, Avida and the rest of the Buggy Pirates attempt to chase after the escaping Straw Hats but are captured before they could get too far by the power of Marine Captain Smoker's Plume-Plume Devil Fruit.

And with Nami and Usopp, they've yet to reach the Going Merry.

🏴‍☠️️☠🏴‍☠️️

At the harbor where the Going Merry is docked, Mohji and Shiro try and fail to set the Straw Hats ship ablaze, thanks to the sudden deluge soaking their matches.

Shiro attempts to shield the matches from the rain with his massive paws while Mohji tries to strike a light. But the matchsticks are already soaked.

"Dammit!" The beast tamer grunts. "Crap! Why did it have to start storming now? How am I supposed to burn down this ship when it's wet?" A grin makes its way onto the face of the Buggy Pirates' first mate as he finally gets a match to light, but it shifts into a grimace as it's extinguished by the rain. "Aw, man, Shiro! We're gonna get in big trouble if we can't if we can't get a fire going in this rain. One more try!"

The albino jaguar begins grumbling about being hungry.

"Relax, Shiro! I'll feed you in a minute!"

The jaguar let's out a dejected huff.

"Pardon me, but what exactly were you two planning to do to our ship?" A male voice from aboard the Going Merry questions the man and jaguar below.

Mohji and Shiro look up to see Ghin dressed in a raincoat, with Tito, Richie, Trigger, Umi, Carmela and Ahio by his side. The animals glaring, snarling, or both, at the Buggy Pirates beast tamer and his new beast.

"I'll ask you one more time? Who are you and what were you attempting to do to this ship?" Ghin asks a bit more harshly.

"Answer the man's question! What are you doing?!" Another male voice calls out this time from on the ground.

The jaguar and his tamer turn to see Nami and Usopp.

"Mohji!" The orange-haired navigator exclaims.

The Buggy Pirates beast tamer smirks. "Heh! Well if it isn't the little thief. Go, Shiro!"

The albino jaguar lunges at the navigator and sniper. But before it could get close enough. . .

🌠Here, Kitty-Kitty!🌠

A large, succulent fish is suddenly dropped in front of the jaguar. The jaguar's pounce halts as he now focuses on eating fish left before him.

"Shiro! I'll feed you later!" Mohji protests, but the jaguar ignores him.

Nami and Usopp look around to see who or what helped them. To their surprise it's a fox and lion-like sprites, wearing adorable clothing, running towards them while they both carry a wicker basket twice their size.