{2. Hunter In Town}

I was in one of Jordans guest rooms with my kids as I looked at Jennalee as she played with my hair and she kissed my check

I was in one of Jordans guest rooms with my kids as I looked at Jennalee as she played with my hair and she kissed my check. "Mommy, I love you." She told me and I felt my flutter as I looked at her and Tommy.

"I love you, both." I said as I kissed there heads. "Mommy, when is daddy coming back?" Tommy asked and I looked at them.

"I'm sorry guys, but daddy isn't coming back." I told them and they sadly looked down.

"I'm sorry." I said to them and they hugged me and I broke into a sob and hugged them tightly as Alaric looks at them as she kissed their heads and her phone ringed and saw that it was Damon and answered.

"Hey Damon." I said as Tommy grabbed the phone and talked. "Hi, uncle Damon." Tommy said softly and Damon froze.

"Hey Tommy, put your mom on the phone please." Damon asked Tommy and Tommy nodded. "Okay." Tommy said and gave me the phone.

"Sorry about that." I told Damon and Damon smiled. "It's okay, can you come to the grill please, have a drink with me, please." Damon pleaded and I sigh.

"Okay, bye." I said and walked out of the room and saw Jordan. "Hey, Jordan can you do me a favor." I said and he looks at me as Alaric looks at the two. "Sure, what is it?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Can you take care of the kids?" I asked him and he nodded and smiled. "Sure, I can take care of them." He told me and I hugged him.

"Okay, I have to go." I said as I kissed his cheek and went to room and got ready and went up to the kids.

"Bye babies, I'll see you guys later." I told them and they looked at me. "Okay, bye mommy." They said at the same time and they both kissed my cheeks and I kissed their cheeks back and Jordan came into the room and I said bye to them and left to the grill.

◾◾◾◾

I arrived to the grill and sat beside Damon and he looks at me and smiles. "So, uncle Damon?" He asked and I looked at him chuckling. "So, where did he get that from?" He asked me as I stick my hand out and he looks at it weirdly.

"Trust me." I said and he grabbed my hand and he went into my head.

◾◾◾◾

Damon looked around and saw Luna talking to her kids when they were more little and she had a picture album and was showing them pictures of her life and some that were of him and her together as friends.

"That right there is uncle Damon." Past Luna said and Tommy smiled at it and holds the picture. "Uncle Damon." He said and looked at his mom as Damon smiled as Luna let go of Damon's hand and they come back to where they were.