8. Goodbye little witch.

1×11- Après Moi, Le Déluge

I grabbed a cup of bourbon as I hear Elijah and Klaus are discussing their current predicament and I see Elijah looking through some books.

"The Italians call them strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them häxa, and here we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all-powerful witch until Davina." Elijah points out as I take a sip of my drink.

"Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection. Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil, according to our volatile artist in residence." Klaus tells Elijah.

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over two hundred years. I don't understand. Why all these sketches now?" He questioned and I raised my hand. "Maybe she's still alive." I say and he gives me a look.

"Or not." I breath out.

"Why does any witch do anything?" He says as we hear a lot of commotion upstairs with Davina and Marcel.

"He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, but right now, I just want to make peace with you." We hear Marcel say. "Why? So we can be one big happy frankenstein family?" She questioned as Klaus and Elijah were getting drink.

"Well, that's going well." Klaus points out. "Oh, shut up Nik." I breath out as Elijah puts more bourbon in my cup. "If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea." Elijah points out to Klaus. "True, I agree with Elijah, you could've done something else." I tell him and Klaus looks at us.

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" He asked us.

"Give me a month. I'll get you list." Elijah tells him sarcastically. "Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass." He says and I scoffed. "True, but that's rude towards me." I tell him and then I heard Davina throwing up and then I heard Marcel panic.

"Davina, Davina!" Marcel says in panic and I vamp speeded upstairs and Klaus was right behind me and we saw her thrwoing up dirt.

"Bloody hell." Klaus says and I ran up to Davina. "Are You okay?" I questioned and she nods, but then the whole place started shaking. "Yeah, you're not okay." I say as I walk out and went downstairs.