{21. Killing Matt}

4x21- She's Come Undone

It was the next day and Luna was looking at her kids pictures and saw how big they were getting

It was the next day and Luna was looking at her kids pictures and saw how big they were getting. She looks at her hand and looks at the ring Alaric gave her and sighs touching it, slipping it off her finger and puts it in a box that had all his stuff in it and carries the box into her closet and walks out and hears her phone buzz and she went up to it and saw a text from Damon.

𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗
𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚙

𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊
𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢

Luna types and gets dress and vamp speeds out the house and into the Salvatore house.

Stefan and Luna were behind Damon now. "You still have her locked in the safe? You've been in her head for an hour. What, still nothing?" Stefan asked and Damon doesn't say anything, instead he approaches the safe.

"How you doing in there?" Damon asked as he unlocks the safe and opens the door and Elena is inside, weak and apparently barely conscious and Damon pulls her out.

"Come on." He told her as Elena falls to the ground and Damon crouches down in front of her.

"Is the old you ready to come out and play?" Damon asked as Elena looks at him."Go to hell." She breaths out and Damon makes a face, smiling tightly.

"Okay. Back you go." Damon said as he puts Elena back into the safe and locks it. "We can do this the nice way, or we can do it the other way...but either way, we're not stopping until you turn your humanity switch back on. So I'm gonna let you think about that, and I'm gonna come back for you in a couple hours, or a couple years...because all we have is time." Damon tells Elena as he pats the the safe twice. Stefan, silently observing this entire sequence, looks troubled and Luna frowns and walks away.

Later in the day, Caroline storms into the house, talking to Stefan while she looks around for Elena. "Where is she? I wanna see her." Caroline said and I look at her. "Caroline, We're not letting anyone see her, that's the whole point. Isolation leads to misery leads to emotion." I tell her and she looks at us. "She's been here for days. She hasn't improved at all?" She questioned.

"Look, she doesn't want to, Caroline, not yet. She's devastated; she lost her brother, she-she attacked her friend, she killed an innocent woman." Stefan pointed out. "And killed my brother." I breath out and Stefan looks at Luna and back at Caroline.