{22. Alaric}

4x22- The Walking Dead

Stefan, Damon and I drive up and park outside the school and the winds are still blowing fiercely and Elena comes out to meet them and they shout to be heard over the wind

"Where's Caroline?" Stefan asked Elena. "Inside looking for Bonnie. I think we should split up. Damon, Luna and I can look outside while you and Caroline look inside." Elena suggested and I nod.

"All right, let me know if you find anything." Stefan said as Stefan heads for the school while Elena, Damon and I start walking.

"Someone's an eager beaver." Damon joked and I chuckled at him as Elena walks in front of us, stopping us from walking.

"Where's Katherine?" She asked and Damon and I look at each other. "Now we get it. The one brother shoots you down, you ask the other one and his best friend. Great." Damon said.

"You guys know, don't you?" She asked and I huff. "If I know where Katherine is, I wouldnt tell you." I tell her and she glared at me. "You glare at me one more time, I think I'm going to have to kill you when I have a chance." I tell her and she rolls her eyes and looks at Damon.

"Do you not notice all of the end-of-the-world crap going on right now?" Damon asked her.  "Tell me that you don't want her dead. After everything that she did to you? Stringing you along for hundreds of years?"

"Elena, we don't need to list all the reasons that I hate Katherine. What we need to do is find Bonnie. Come on." He said and I start walking and she grabs my arm and I growl. "Get your hands off me, before I rip you apart." I tell her and she let's me go.

"I don't care about Bonnie. I care about killing Katherine." She spat and I scoffed. "Wow, you are the shitiest friend ever and selfish as hell." I tell her. "Shut up." Elena spat.

Damon cuts in, trying to stop the tension happening between us. "They're together, okay? So maybe you should do a little less threatening and a little more looking. Come on." Damon said and we follow him.

◾◾◾◾

Stefan enters the cafeteria carrying a flashlight and he finds Caroline there. "Hey, there you are. Any luck?" Stefan asked her and she sighs. "I searched the whole school. She should be here." Caroline points out and somethings fall over and they both turn towards the noise.

"

What was that?" Caroline asked as they as they walk over to the kitchens cautiously and Caroline approaches the freezer and opens it to reveal a bag of ice and it starts dripping onto the floor.