4. Tyler Lockwood

1×07- Bloodletting

1×07- Bloodletting

Felicia and Otto fight while the rest of the vampires cheer them on and on one point, it appears that Otto has the upper-hand, but ultimately Felicia wins the fight by wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting her hips to snap his neck.

"Damn, girl! Not bad!" Marcel says as suddenly, Klaus, Elijah and I enter the courtyard and I walk behind Felicia and snaps her neck with a swift of my hand and the whole room goes silent.

"Good evening! I'd like a word." Klaus says and Marcel looks at us. "What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asked us. "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give it to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you." Elijah threatened.

"You three got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." He said as I chuckle and Klaus smiles fakely. "Your home, is it?" Klaus questioned.

"The girl! I will not ask again." Elijah asked angrily. "I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?" He asked and I flash my eyes. "She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus tells him.

"Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?" Marcel asked.

◾◾◾◾ 

Later, Elijah, Klaus and I are sitting in the courtyard and some of the vampire fighters are milling around the compound. "Not the most attractive community, are they?" Elijah asked.

"You do realize they can hear you?" Klaus questioned Elijah. "You do realize I don't care?" Elijah answered as Marcel appears, followed by some vampires, and the witch, Sabine.

"You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box." He says as he looks at me. "And I did not miss you." He says. "I didnt miss you either, you were always a pain in my ass." I tell him as he turns to Klaus. "But Klaus, my sire, you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders. If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. And, since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell. Sabine's the best guide in the Quarter. Need to find someone? I guarantee, she's your girl." He says as Marcel turns to leave them to their business.