3. Werewolf Fever

1×06- Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

Luna woke up with Jennalee and Tommy on her and she smiled down on them and she slowly moved them onto the bed so they can sleep better.

Luna stopped as she smelt blood and she felt vains under her eyes and breaths out heavily. "Just breaths, Luna." She tells herself as she gets dressed and walked down the stairs and saw Rebekah scrubbing the bloodstains on the carpet while Klaus  reads a book named "A Poison Tree."

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Rebekah says as I look at the bloodstain and she frowns as Luna was in a trance.

"Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees. Looks like someone's worried about impending daddy-hood." Rebekah teased as I looked at her now as I see Klaus shake his head

"Nonsense. Elijah's back. In his presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away!" He says and I shake my head again and Rebekah side-eyes him and grins, and Klaus grins back and I also do it and then Elijah enters the living room.

"Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure." Elijah says as I see he has our mother's grimoire and flips through it.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing with Mother's grimoire?" I asked him and he looks at me. "Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimoire to help her learn to control her magic. I thought we'd begin with a little un-linking spell." Elijah says as Rebekah, Klaus and I look at each other in confusion.

"Wait, you want to use her to un-link Hayley from Sophie Deveraux?" Rebekah questioned. "Sophie brought us here under false pretenses! She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. So, she yolked her own cause to ours with magic threats and half-truths! Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is null and void." He says as Elijah looks at Klaus.

"Niklaus, I need you to come with me. I need five minutes alone with Davina. You need to make certain that I am not interrupted." Elijah tells him and then he looks at us. "You stay here and watch Hayley." He says as I look at him.

"Actually, I'm also gonna be here for my kids who want to be with me, because after Hayley's baby is born, I'm going back to Mystic Falls." I tell them and they look at me weird.

"Wait, you're going back there, why?" Klaus asked and I looked at him and smirked. "I'm gonna see some friends, that I miss very much." I say and Elijah nods as he turns and leaves.

 "How did I get elected super-nanny?" Rebekah asked annoyed. "More importantly, who put him in charge?" Klaus asked as he follows and Rebekah looks at me as I shrugged.