{19. Dancing With You}

4x19- Pictures of You

A few days later Luna was getting ready for the dance

A few days later Luna was getting ready for the dance. She looks in her closet of thousands of clothes and looks through it and finds a perfect one, it was silver and had a black ribbon and smiled at it and grabbed a pair of black high heels.

She went to her bathroom and changed her clothes and did her makeup and got out the bathroom and sat on her bed and grabs her lotion and puts some on her hand and puts it on her legs and arms and puts on her heels and got up and went to the mirror and smiled at herself and then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Luna calls out and Adam came in and looked at her in aww as he was wearing his black suit. "Wow, you look beautiful." He breaths out and she smiles. "You think." Luna said unsure and he smiles as he touches her face and got closer. "Yeah, I think you are the most beautiful woman ever." He tells her as she kissed him softly and he kissed back slowly and moves away.

"You're ready?" He asked her and she nods. "Yeah." Luna breaths out as he grabs her hand softly as they went to the dance.

◾◾◾◾

When they arrived Luna looked around and saw how beautiful it was and she saw Rebekah and Rebekah saw Luna and sadly looked down making Luna sigh and look at Adam. "Hey, I'm, I'll be right back if that's okay with you?" Luna tells him and he nods. "Yeah, I'm okay with it." Adam said as Luna walks towards Rebekah making her panic and luna grabbed her arm and took her somewhere private and Rebekah talks first.

"Look Luna I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I know what I did a few months ago was not a good thing to do and I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to kill Alaric and leave your kids without a father. I was just scared and I didn't want to run again." She rambled and the words that came out luna's mouth surprised her.

"I forgive you." Luna said making Rebekah look at her surprised. "Really?" She asked and She nodded. "Yeah, I forgive you and I could never hate you forever, but I just want to know one thing." Luna said and Rebekah raised her eyebrow.

"Why did you hate me?" Luna asked her. "I thought you hated me and you didn't want to get close to me." She said and Luna looked at her confused. "What are you talking about? Who told you that?" Luna asked.

As Rebekah remembered who told her. "Klaus, Klaus did." She said and Luna looks down and touched Rebekah face. "I could never hate you forever." She said as Luna hugged her and Rebekah hugged back.

Where Adam is Damon looks at him and saw Luna came up to him. "Do you want to dance?" Adam asked and Luna sigh. "Pass." She said and Adam crossed his arms across his chest. "Luna, would you dance with me?" He asked.