13. The truth Pt.3

1×16- Farewell to Storyville

Nik looks at us as I see the white oak stake, god he really wants to kill her but that not gonna happen on my watch. "Rebekah!" Says looking at us and I glared.

"Klaus,Walk away." I say looking at him. "I'm not gonna let you hurt her." I say to him and he glared at me. "Don't move!" He says looking at Rebekah and I looked at Elijah.

"Leave us now." Elijah says looking at Rebekah.

"I can't. I'm stuck here." She said looking scared. "Elijah, Luna he has the white oak stake." She points out angrily and I see Klaus point the stake at her.

"I brought it for you, sister." Klaus tells Rebekah and I grabbed her hand. "Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to us now." I tell her and she didnt move and I touched her face. "Please, I can't lose you too." I say and she nods and vamp speeds away.

"I'm asking you, brother to brother, sister to brother-- we end this nonsense now." Elijah says and Klaus looks at us in disgust and I sigh.

"You would side with that traitor." He said and then he looks at me. "You, you know what she did to you. It wasn't the first time she killed someone you loved." He said and I roll my eyes at him.

"She killed two men you loved. Like Alaric." He said and that hit a nerve and I point at him angrily about vamp speed towards him but Elijah grabbed me. "Don't you dare, say his name again." I spat.

"I am not choosing sides, but we will not allow you to hurt our sister." Elijah tells him as I move away from Elijah.

"We cannot leave this cemetery, Elijah and Luna. How long do you think you two can defend her?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Pretty long, I am stronger then you." I say as he vamp speed towards us and I grabbed him by throat and lifted him up. "I'm done, playing nice." I say and threw him to the other side to where he was

"As Luna said, as long as it takes, by whatever means necessary." Elijah said as he looks at us.

Hours have have past, and Elijah and I are still trying to keep Klaus away from Rebekah.

"You've been at this for hours. To what end? Niklaus, I know you, and I grew up fighting you. I can't be beaten, nor can I be persuaded. You cannot get past me." Elijah said to him and Klaus looks at him.

"I could get past you. Although, it might have to be over your dead body. You did stab me with that blade, forcing me to endure hours of unspeakable pain. Perhaps I should direct my rage toward you." Klaus tells him and I glared at him. "If you are trying to kill Elijah, you'll have to go through me." I say and he looks at me with a glare and point the stake at me.