{20. Welcome back Katarina}

4x20- The Originals

I was sitting on the couch drinking some of Damon's bourbon and was hearing to Damon and Stefan's plan, to what their gonna do with Elena

"She's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen. I remember when you starved me down there for three days. I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel." Damon said and I sigh.

"Some vampires are calm and some aren't, I've seen them before all my life." I tell them and Stefan nods. "Look, she's not gonna beg for blood. Begging means desperation, emotion. She's still in no-humanity zone." Stefan points out.

"How hungry does she have to be before we can torture some feelings back into her?" Damon asked. "A lot hungrier than she is now, apparently." Stefan said.

"So what are we supposed to do in the meantime?" He asked as someone came into the room. "Maybe I can provide a little excitement." Katherine said and I looked at her.

"Katarina." I breath out and she looks at me and smiles. "The one and only...sort of. So, when's the Welcome Home party?" She asked as She proceeds to pour herself a drink.

"Wow, look who went and got bold. Last time I checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise." Damon said as she takes a sip of her drink and looks at us. "Well, it doesn't matter anymore, because Klaus is gone." Dhe said and I stand up. "What are you talking about? What do you mean my brothers gone." I asked and she looks at and frowns. "Let's just say that werewolf girl, Hayley, turned out to be just the thing we needed to get Klaus out of our lives-- for good." She said and she smiles. "And he didnt tell me." I said sadly and vamp speeded out the house.

◾◾◾◾

Elena is in bad shape in the cellar and the door unlocks and opens to reveal Damon. "You look terrible." Damon commented.

"I'm hungry. Not that you care." Elena said weekly. "But I do. That's the whole point. I do care, you don't care. It's about time for that to change." Damon said as da mon offers her a blood bag and Elena's eyes widen and he reaches for it hungrily. She begins to drink it, moaning with pleasure, but soon she tastes something unsavory and begins to spit up the blood out.

"Vervain?" She breaths out. "How does that make you feel? Hurt because I'd betray you? Angry because I'd cause you pain? Or scared, because you know it's gonna get a lot worse?" He asked as Elena vamp-speeds up but stops when she sees Stefan standing in the doorway and she nods as Damon was behind her. "You boys wanna play games? Go ahead. Let's see who breaks first. Me...or you." She said.

◾◾◾◾

Luna arrived home and tried to call Klaus. "What the hell." She cursed as he didn't answer and she looked through her contacts and clicked on Elijah name and the phone started ringing. "Luna. What can I do for you sister?" he asked and I sigh. "Where are you and where Klaus?" I asked and He sighs.

"We're in New Orleans." He said and I was confused. "Why are you guys in New Orleans?" I asked him.

"Luna, Klaus is going to have a child." He informed me and I gasped. "I'm going to be an aunt?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah." He said and I smile happily. "Oh my God, I'm so happy for him and I hope he's glad because it one of the most amazing things." I tell him.

"Yeah, it's gonna take him a while, I'll talk to you soon sister. Stay safe." Elijah told me. "You too." I said ad I hangged up and had a big smile on my face.

"Klaus having a kid. Never saw that coning." I chuckled and sigh. "I'm going to be an aunt." I said still surprised by the news.

{3 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝}