Prologue

A/N: This story is being re-written due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it. This story will still be Nalu and Lucy will still have the OC spirits in this story. That's all, I hope you all understand. Enjoy!

(Normal p.o.v)

11 year old Lucy Heartfilia was standing outside the burning mansion. Her home was attacked and her parents were killed by the Black Cross, the power hungry dark guild that had no regard for human lives.

They killed everyone in the mansion and Lucy was the only one who managed to survive, thanks to her first spirit Aquila

Aquila was a woman with short wavy blonde hair and blue sky eyes. She was wearing a brown bikini, her arms and legs were covered by brown feathers and she had brown wings on her back. She uses lightning magic.

Lucy was feeling many emotions: sadness, pain, anger, hate and thirst for revenge.

Aquila lowered herself at Lucy's level and put a hand on her shoulder. Then Lucy turned towards her.

Aquila hugged her and said "Lucy, I know how you feel. No child should watch their parents die like that. But I promise you, those bastard will pay for what they done, when the time comes. You have to first get stronger, get more keys and learn how to fight on your own. Maybe even learn new magic."

Lucy looked towards the burning mansion, then back at Aquila and said "My blood is boiling, I can't believe it. Black Cross slaughtered everyone like animals! How can they be so cruel!? Do they even have a heart! I swear as the celestial spirit mage, I'm going to make them pay! For every person they hurt, for every life they destroy, for every life they take, I'll return that pain thousand times worse!"

She was now crying in her first friend's arms. She was broken.

Aquila picked her up and she walked away with crying Lucy in her arms.

Little did she know, this night changed Lucy's life completely.

She will never be the same.

A/N: Attention readers! I will try to update the chapters as soon as possible. I'm writing this fanfiction, well because I'm trying to write a decent 100% non-cliche Lucy revenge story. Because I'm tired of the same plot, especially since these stories ruin relationship between Natsu and Lucy. I have to ask you the question. Are you also tired of those stories? Answer me in the comments. See you in the next chapter. Bye!