Unpleasant Encounter

A/N: Hello readers. New chapter is here. Hope you enjoy it.

(Lucy p.o.v)

It was now Monday, the day after Natsu and Happy went back to the guild.

I was currently meditating outside to improve my magic power with the help of Capricorn.

Ever since I got his key, Lepus trains me in hand-to-hand and Capricorn trains me in magic.

After finishing meditating, I started to breath heavily from exhaustion.

"Very good, Miss Lucy. Lepus taught you well how to improve your magic." Capricorn said

I looked at him and said "Yeah, she also taught me how to fight on my own. It's not fair that you guys have all the fun while I just sit back and watch."

Most celestial wizards treat their spirits as tools, but not me. Aquila was my first friend since I was ten, Lepus helped me get stronger, Lupus respects me for being caring towards every spirit I have contract with and Orion appriciates for having me as his master.

Aquarius, Cancer and Capricorn were my mother's spirits and they are what makes me remember her, Taurus is a loyal spirit despite being a perverted cow. Holorogium, Crux and Lyra are also nice even though I rarely summon them.

Capricorn smiled at me and said "Your mother was a caring and kind woman. She would be proud to see in what beautiful young woman you grew up to."

When he mentioned my mother, I looked down with sad expression.

"My apologies, Miss Lucy. I shouldn't have brought your mother up." Capricorn apologized, realizing what he said, dropping his smile

I looked at him and waved my hand, then I replied "No, it's alright. It's not your fault. I just wish I could see her and papa one more time."

"It's only natural for a child to miss it's parents. If only Miss Layla and your father didn't die in such cruel way." Capricorn frowned

I remembered their corpses. God, just thinking about it makes me sick.

Those Black Cross bastards! I just want to spill their blood right now! But they aren't stupid enough to actually come into this forest!

Well, at least I picked a good place for hideout. Especially since this is one of the deepest and scariest forests in Fiore.

People don't call it Darkwood for nothing.

"Can you go back to celestial world? I have to think about something." I asked Capricorn

He looked at me for a moment and said "As you wish, Miss Lucy."

After he disappeared, I layed on the grass and started to watch the clouds.

It's the one of few things I have to do when I'm free. I could go on the job for the council.

They are aware that I'm the one who is killing the Black Cross members, but they are rather pleased that I'm doing that.

One of the council members, Yajima, is a friend of Fairy Tail guildmaster, Makarov Dreyar, and is the reason why Fairy Tail isn't disbanded yet.

It's only matter of time when he is exposed, then him AND Fairy Tail are in big trouble.

Honestly, if Fairy Tail weren't such reckless and destructive morons, Yajima wouldn't have to do this in first place.

Anyway, about the council being pleased that I'm killing Black Cross members: they pay good amount of money for every member captured or killed.