Titania

A/N: Hello readers. Hope you enjoy Chapter 28.

(Erza p.o.v)

After few days of travelling and some unfortunate encounters with Black Cross scoundrels, I finally arrived in Magnolia and went straight to the guild.

When I arrived, I saw that the whole place was a mess and some members were drunk. Did they celebrated something without me?

I sat the giant horn I got as a souvenir from my last job and spoke "I have returned. Where is Master Makarov?"

Lisanna smiled "Welcome back, Erza! Master is at the conference right now."

I replied "I see."

Then Max asked "So, umm. What is that humongous thing you got there?"

"It's the horn of a monster I defeated. The locals were so grateful that they decorated and gave to me as a souvenir. Is that a problem?" I said giving him a death glare.

"No! Not at all!" He replied shivering.

Then I looked around the destroyed guildhall for few moments and spoke "I don't know why this place looks like as if a serial killer commited mass murder, but I'm going to ignore it for now. Listen up!" I shouted getting all the attention from the guild.

"While I was on the road, I heard a few things. The word is that Fairy Tail caused nothing but trouble recently! Master Makarov might not care, but I most certainly do." I told them.

I turned to Cana and said "Cana, start controlling your drinking habit!"

Then I started lecturing other members "Vijeeter, take your dancing outside. Wakaba, get rid of that filthy habit. Nab, stop hanging around the request board all the time and just pick a job for once! Macao..." I stopped after turning towards him and sighed which made him panic.

"I don't know what to say. You nearly got yourself killed by Vulcans on Mt. Hakobe. Think about your son before taking such a dangerous job!" I lectured him.

Then I turned to Mira and Kairi "As for you two. Don't you ever start a fight without me! Got it?!"

Both girls sweatdropped at my statement and Mira spoke "Really? That's you lecturing us?"

"I'm extremely dumbfounded." Kairi spoke in sarcastic tone.

Then I spoke "Are Natsu and Gray here?"

Happy spoke "Gray is, but Natsu ran off somewhere."

Gray shivered after I mentioned his name and spoke "H-hey Erza. Just stripping like usual. Don't mind me."

I rolled my eyes "Control your stripping habit. Otherwise you will end up in jail for public nudity."

He nodded quickly few times and went to find his clothes. As he was doing that, I spoke "Where is Natsu? He better not be on a job or something."

Kairi coughed few times "He's not on the job, but you shouldn't bother him for few hours. Trust me, you don't want to do that." She answered while blushing.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow, asking "And why is that? Is he causing some trouble?"

"He's in the infirmary. Go see if you want, but don't blame me if you start to have nightmares." She replied

I was confused but went towards the infirmary. I opened the door and saw Natsu having sex with some girl I never saw before.

They both turned to me and Natsu spoke angrily "God dammit, Erza! Haven't you heard about knocking?!"