Bonding

A/N: Greetings readers. Chapter 9 is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I woke up by the sound, but this time it was Natsu snoring.

He was still holding me tightly and kept cuddling me. I felt my face heat up as I tried to get out of his grip.

After that, I decided to go make him and Happy breakfast. I went to the kitchen and decided to make pancakes this time.

While I was making breakfast, I thought about joining Fairy Tail. Maybe I should join in a year or two. Natsu said that there are a lot of perverts anyways. And I certainly wouldn't be able to resist beating them up.

When I was finished making them, I woke Natsu and Happy up to tell them to go eat. They both jumped out of their beds and went straight into the kitchen, starting to eat like animals.

I rolled my eyes and decided to let them eat. There's nothing going to be left for me anyways. I'll just grab myself a grilled chesse sandwich.

I went outside and breathed heavily while looking in the sky. The sky sure is clear these days. I only wish that it will remain like that.

Then Natsu and Happy came out of the house and walked up towards me. Looking at the sky as well.

"You're going to get blind if you keep looking like that." Natsu told me.

"Like I care. I watched it like a hundred times and I still didn't blind myself. And you should think before you act. You could get someone killed because of your recklessness." I said while still looking up

He turned away and I could see from the corner of my eye that he blushed. I could be his mate. He felt somewhat upset when he thought someone was inside of my house and now he blushed. But I shouldn't be celebrating too early. I still need to wait for mating season just to be sure.

"Natsu, you told me that you're a dragon slayer. Is it true that you were raised by a dragon?" I asked him.

He nodded "Yes. I was raised by a dragon. Two exactly. The King of Fire Dragons Igneel taught me fire dragon slayer magic while his mate Aqua taught my twin sister water dragon slayer magic."

So he's sister is a water dragon slayer. Well, it's obvious since the name Aqua has some connection with water.

"Me and my twin were always so close to each other. But when we go on a job together, she threatens that she will break my bones if I destroy half of the city or more. Well, can't say I blame her since I am an idiot." He said.

I giggled a little. At least he admits that he's an idiot. His sister sounds terrifying. I don't want to mess with her.

Natsu yawned "Well, I believe me and Happy should be heading back to the guild. We will come back next time."

As he was walking back to the house, I stopped him and said "How about you come here only once a week? Preferably during weekends because that's when I'm not doing any jobs those days."

He turned around and smiled at me "Of course, Lucy. You need to work and I understand that. Me and Happy will come to your house only on Saturdays. I hope that my guildmates won't be suspucious of that. They are curious. Sometimes too curious and persistent."

I nodded and he went to get his stuff. I decided to pack them something to eat in case they get hungry.

After they walked away, I decided to go to the shooting range which I made thanks with the help of my spirits.

I requipped Orion's key and placed it on my chest, chanting "Star Dress: Orion Form!"

After the golden light disappeared, my hair was tied into a ponytail and I was shirtless, wearing only a bra that covered my chest. I also had red/silver gauntlets and camouflage pants with black boots. I was also armed with a sniper rifle in my hands.