Return to Fairy Tail

A/N: Hello readers. Hope you enjoy the new chapter.

(Lucy p.o.v)

We were walking back to Magnolia after running away from angry guildmasters.

On the way back, Natsu and Gray were bickering as usual. They really annoy the heck out of me!

"You fire freak! You just had to use that fireball and destroy the entire conference to make the guildmasters mad at us!" Gray glared at Natsu.

Natsu glared back "Oh, really!? You fired that ice buzzsaw at it which could've cut someone in half, Ice Princess!"

They continued bickering and butting heads like two kids.

Erza sighed "I should've asked Mira and Kairi for help. They were right about those two fighting each other instead of our enemies."

"Not to mention, you three started to get along after that SS-Class job." Makarov pointed out.

Erza had enough and broke up the fight by bumping their heads into each other.

They both fell on the ground and she glared at them "All four of us are equally responsible for destroying the conference building, so stop arguing or I'll make sure you end up in hospital for the rest of the year!"

They both shivered and hugged each other out of fear. Too bad they keep going with this childish bullshit.

I grabbed Natsu and led him away from Gray so that they don't fight anymore. But they still glared at each other.

"You two are acting like kids. I'm wondering how haven't you killed each other already." I said.

"Aye." Happy agreed.

Erza glared both of them. Gray looked away while Natsu took me into his arms and started to rub his cheek against mine which made me blush.

When the redhead turned away, he didn't put me down. He just continued to carry me.

"You know I can walk on my own, don't you?" I asked in annoyance.

He grinned "No way. You're mine and no one else is going to have you."

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder. At least he and Gray don't fight each other.

After few hours, we came to Magnolia. Natsu was still carrying me in his arms and refused to let me go.

Will that paranoia of his ever end? It's really annoying.

When we came to the guild, Gray opened the door and everyone greeted us.

"Welcome back, everyone! I hope nothing bad happened at the conference, master." Lisanna said.

He sighed "Except for these four destroying the entire conference building, I would say it could've been better."

"Hey! I attacked Lullaby with direct hits! How the hell did I even strike the damn building!?" I asked in frustration.

Mira shook her head "I knew that Erza should've asked me and Kairi instead of those two idiots."

"Note to the entire guild: never let Natsu and Gray on the same missiom ever again." The water dragon slayer said facepalming.

Lisanna turned to them and asked "Why!? They are the best team Fairy Tail has ever had!"

Mira looked at her sister "Are you blind, Lisanna!? Those two can't even look at each other without fighting! Plus, Natsu is only able to hold back when Kairi is with him on the job!"