The Great Guild War

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

After we captured the leader of a dark guild attack Magnolia, me, Natsu and Happy have found Warren along with Max and told him to follow us.

"So, what happened?" He asked.

Happy spoke "We captured the leader who was in charge of this siege. We need you to use your telepathy and order every dark guild member to surrender."

Warren nodded "Alright. Let's go back to the guildhall. I can get every enemy from there in few seconds.

After fighting our way to the guildhall, the five of us entered and I ran to the balcony with Warren who started to use his Telepathy.

"Attention! All dark guild wizards! We have captured your leader!" Warren told them "Surrender now or face the consequences!"

Then, there was silence as I looked at Magnolia which was in ruins. Such a beautiful city ruined by those Black Cross bastards and their allies. I don't know what they are up to, but I will put a stop to them no matter what.

"I just got a call from Laxus. Everyone from the dark guild is running away in fear, but we've managed to capture most of them while few members and those from Black Cross have got away from here." Warren told me, at which I have nodded.

I spoke "Good. We'll make those dark guild members talk, but I have a very bad feeling about all this. Why would Black Cross attack in the middle of a day instead at night like they usually do? It doesn't make any sense."

"Well, I guess we have to find out abo-ut that." Warren told me.

*later that day*

All members of Fairy Tail are current-ly inside the guild and resting after a long battle. Our Guild Master, S-Class mages and Ur are interrogating the captured members of the dark guild.

I'm sitting with my team at one of the tables, except for Erza and Ur who are interrogating our enemies. Everybody are impatient and wait for our most powerful members to finish with the interrogation.

"How long do we have to wait?" Natsu asked "I'm so bored!"

Gray was annoyed "Shut up, you fire-spitting freak! All of us are troubled by this! You should worry more about your fiancee instead of annoying the rest of us with your behavior!"

The two of them were about to fight, but I quickly forced Natsu to sit down and shot a glare at Gray who also sat back down instantly.

From the moment I heard my soon sister-in-law that Black Cross are also a part of this siege, I've known almost in an instant something big is about to happen.

After some time has passed, Master Makarov and other mages have came out of the basement. Our Guild Master went up at the stage as everyone began to gather, nervously waiting for an answer.

"My children, I bear very horrifying news. After hearing about the defeat of Oracion Seis, the leader of Black Cross has decided to declare large scale war on the whole Fiore. He united all dark guilds in the whole kingdom, including Grimoire Heart and Tartaros, under one banner and now aims to destroy every official guild and the Magic Council in the Fiore, even planning to overthrow the Royal Family." Master told us, shocking everyone in the guild "One of the captured enemies also said the other dark guilds are also attacking other towns which isn't a very good information. I believe the members of other guilds are currently doing their best to protect their hometowns."