Fairy Tail

A/N: Hello readers. New chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I was going to Fairy Tail with the group because I wanted to spend time with Natsu. And join the guild of course.

"So, Gray. Why are you acting like you work at the male strip club?" I asked him.

He was embarassed and Natsu, Kairi and exceeds were started laughing their asses off.

He glared at me and growled "Why are you asking some stupid question like that?! I'm not a stripper!"

"Then, where are your clothes?" I asked again.

He looked down and noticed that he was wearing nothing but his underwear. This guy is going to end up in jail.

"Dammit! Where are my clothes?!" He said angrily.

After we arrived at the guild, Natsu opened the door to see every member of the guild fighting.

Gray jumped into the fight and Kairi went to fight the white haired girl that was wearing revealing clothes.

"What is going on here?!" I said shocked.

Natsu simply shrugged "Just ignore them. It happens all the time except that Erza always breaks it up. Be careful around that witch."

We went right towards the bar where there was barmaid with short white hair and blue eyes. I remember that she is the whose life I saved.

"Hello, Natsu. Who is this pretty girl with you?" She said.

My boyfriend rolled his eyes and spoke "This is Lucy, the girl that I'm dating."

The brown haired woman who was at the other side of the bar spat her drink and turned to the rest of the guild "Hey, everyone! Natsu has a girlfriend!"

After hearing that, everyone stopped fighting and turned to us with wide eyes and dropped jaws. I was sweating bullets because of so many eyes staring at me.

Oh my god! Am I not good enough to be Natsu's girlfriend? Or to be Fairy Tail wizard? Dear God, just kill me and spare me the trouble.

To my suprise, everyone started to cheer. Saying stuff like "Congratulations, Natsu!" and "It's about time he finally grew up!"

I was very confused while Natsu grinned "See, Lucy? There is no need to get yourself all worked up. They are supportive." then he whispered in my ear "If that orange haired guy starts to bother you, just tell him you're a celestial wizard and he'll run like he saw a devil."

I slowly nodded and he kissed me on the lips as his guildmates have laughed and clapped.

"Where did Natsu get a girl like that?" The man with pompadou hairstyle asked.

The blue haired man next to him shrugged "Dunno, but he sure has a taste."

Then the guys dragged Natsu off while Kairi grabbed me by the arm spoke and smirked "Come on, blondie. The girls would love to get to know you." She said leading me to the opposite side of the guildhall where other girls were.

After I sat down, they started to bombard me with questions and the girl from earlier even asked how Natsu was in bed which made me uncomfortable.

I stopped the girls and spoke "Hold on, ladies! I cannot answer all questions at once! So one at the time! Got it?

They all nodded and short girl with frizzy blue hair spoke "What's your name?"

"Lucy. And I like to keep the last name to myself. Don't ask why. Next!" I answered.