Comfort

A/N: Greetings readers. Chapter 13 is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After being comforted by Natsu and Happy, I went to the bathroom to wash my eyes because of the tears.

When I got out, Natsu and Happy were sitting on the couch, drinking their coffee.

"Are you alright?" Natsu asked worriedly

I answered with smile "I'm okay, don't worry. I just needed to wash my eyes."

He smiled which made my heart race. Why is he so hot, god dammit!?

I sat right next to him and asked him to pass my cup of coffee.

He did and I took the sip. When I put my coffee down, I noticed him staring at me. Or more specifically, at my breasts.

Then I noticed I was still wearing sports bra and shorts in which I usually workout in.

I looked at Natsu with a glare and said "Do you want me to punch you in the face, Natsu? Or do you want me to do something more unpleasant to you?"

He shivered when I said that. I got off the couch and turned towards him, still glaring. He was sweating bullets and looked down, but I grabbed him by the scarf and lifted him up.

"You are really asking me to kill you, Natsu. But it would be such a waste. Plus, I don't think I will be able to find someone who will be such a good friend as you." I said letting him go and he fell back on the couch.

I requipped back in my usual outfit and drank my cup of coffee. Then I sat on the loveseat again, away from Natsu and Happy.

"Lucy, you are weird." Happy said

"Shut up, cat." I said with calm voice

When we were finished drinking coffee, we went outside and I layed on the grass while Natsu and Happy sat at the bench near the window, talking about something.

I watched the clouds. One looked like two grown ups and a kid between them holding their arms, like a family.

A family.

When that word came to my mind, I sat with my legs crossed and looked down.

That night is still in my head over and over. It's like an endless cycle.

And I just remembered that night, the night my life changed completely.

(Lucy's thoughts)

I was running through the burning mansion, trying to find the exit.

There were corpses of dead maids and some other servants on the ground and it made me sick just by looking at it.

After running for what it seemed few minutes, I saw my father's office and ran inside.

Only to see six men in black clothes and black demonic masks standing over the corpses of my dead parents.

They saw me and one of them was preparing to attack me. I tried to run away but another one came and grabbed me.

"Let me go! Let me go! LET ME GO!" I cried in fear

The men only laughed sadistically and one that tried to attack me said "Awww, do you want your mommy and daddy, little girl? Don't worry, you'll be joining them soon."

Then the said man took out his sword and prepared to swing it at me.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the strike but it never came.