The Element 4

A/N: Bla bla bla. What? I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over again. Just read the chapter and enjoy it.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After Aquila brought me close to the cannon, she landed on it where Natsu and Happy were.

"What are you doing here?! Go back to the guild! Those creeps could capture you any moment!" My boy-friend said.

I glared at him "Like I would let you all go through what is my fault! I started this mess, so I'm ending it!"

As he was about to say something, Happy yelled "This is not the time to fight, you two! We gotta destroy this cannon before it fires!"

Natsu and I looked at each other then turned back to Happy, with the fire dragon slayer saying "Fine! But how do we destroy since I can't even damage the surface?"

"How about we destroy it from the inside?" Aquila asked.

As a response, Natsu went inside of the cannon and we followed him.

When we reached the other side of the cannon, we saw a big room with a giant lacrima in the middle of it along with a clock above it.

The clock ticked and it said "Eleven minutes until Jupiter fires."

"They must be using that giant lacrima as a power source." Happy pointed out.

"Well, the only thing it matters is that lacrima needs to be destroyed before Jupiter fires." Natsu said.

We all jumped down and went towa-rds the lacrima, but then some fire was going straight for Natsu. Thanks to his dragon slayer magic, he ate it.

We saw a man with black and white hair tied into a ponytail and some markings under his eyes approaching us along with some of his guildmates.

"Well, what a pleasant suprise. Master Jose knew someone would try to destroy the Jupiter from the inside, but you must be really foolish to think you can successed. Your master is drained of his magical power, his grandson isn't here to help you and Erza is unconsious." He spoke, then looked at me specifically "I suggest you surrender, Star Maiden. If you know what is good for you."

His guildmates smirked evily. As Natsu and I got into our fighting stances, I said "You'll have to knock me out first. I'm not damsel in distress who needs rescuing, jackass."

When I said that last word, he got mad and tried to attack me with his fire magic. But Natsu punched him before he could even finish casting the spell.

Then Natsu turned to me "I'll take care of this bastard. You take out the rest of them!"

I nodded, requipping Taurus' and Sagittarius' keys and summoning the two spirits.

One of the members spoke "Don't think that those little pets of yours can save you. You were bested by Juvia and Sol, so don't think you can beat us."

I snorted "I wasn't even using my full power. And what makes you think you can beat someone who fought against Black Cross members and won?" I said transforming into Star Dress: Aquila form.

As they attacked me, my spirits landed hits on them first before they could even touch me.

Taurus attacked them with his axe causing the ground to shake. My new spirit, Sagittarius, fired arrows at the other group. Me and Aquila fought side by side, sending several lightnings towards our enemies.

"Pfft, these guys aren't even trying! How pathetic!" Aquila taunted.

Some of them got mad and attacked us with ranged spells. The winged woman quickly picked me up and flew me away from harm. As she did, I threw lightning making them fall on the ground from shock.