Jellal

A/N: Here you go, readers. Hope you all enjoy.

(Erza p.o.v)

I finally reached the top of the tower and walked through the hall to find Jellal sitting on his throne while playing chess.

"Don't tell me the game is already over." He spoke while looking on the chess board.

I stopped walking "Are you finding pleasure toying with the lives of others that much?" I asked with disgust.

He got up from his throne and began to walk "Of course it's pleasure. Life and death are the basis of all things and they intesify our emotions. Or rather, there is nothing quite as dull as life."

Then he looked at me "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

I replied "It certainly has. Shô and the others are no longer under your influence. Which means you're all alone now."

He chuckled "That doesn't bother me. Since the tower is complete, I have no more use for them. And in ten minutes, the council will fire the etherion."

"In that case, I'll just have to distract you and this nightmare will soon end." I exclaimed.

Jellal smirked "No. When that happens, you will be sacrificed to Zeref!" He said removing his hood.

Then his eye has changed a little and he spoke "It's your destiny. Why don't we just enjoy these ten minutes in our last breaths?"

"You should know I threw all my fears away. If I have to be killed by the etherion, then I'll be glad to take you with me." I replied.

He smirked evily "We'll see about that!"

Then, he assaulted me with ghost-like tendrils with his darkness magic but I quickly slashed them. Then I tried to slash Jellal himself but he caught my sword and blasted me through the wall.

While in the air, I jumped off the falling rock and spring back into the throne room.

I charged towards Jellal "You're destroying the very thing you worked so hard to build. What's the point?!" I yelled at him trying to slash him to no avail.

He spoke "Why should I care about a pillar or two? They're only decorations."

I glared at him "Those "decorations" are here beacuse our friends worked eight long and hard years on them for you!"

He only calmly smiled "How is it that you always find an error in everything I say? I didn't force them, they chose to. They knew how the tower was important to me."

Some dark light appeared in his hand "And at long last, it has been complete!"

Then the dark tendrils appeared once again and enveloped me.

"While it's relevant you honed your skills for years, you are still no match for me." Jellal spoke.

However, I slashed the dark tendrils with my sword and broke free much to his shock and suprise.

"I told you. I casted all my fears away, including you." I told him and charged at him, slashing him with my sword and he fell on the ground.

He looked up at me "You're... not the same weak girl I knew."

I glared down at him and sat on his stomach with my sword against his neck, asking "Why don't you tell me what your real purpose is?"

He only stayed silent. I got irritated and spoke "We both know that the R-system hasn't been completed. Do you know what was I doing since I left this hell years ago? Researching it relentlessly and I know that the tower has been constructed exactly on the blueprints, but there is one thing that you don't have: a final part for its completion."