Mating Season pt.2

A/N: Hello readers. Chapter 19 is here. Hope you enjoy. Warning: This chapter contains some sexual content, but don't expect to be any good because it's my first time writing a lemon.

(Kairi p.o.v)

It's been three weeks since I talked to Gramps about Natsu.

At least he won't tell anyone about our relationships. And at least he respects our privacies unlike the rest of our guildmates.

Nobody asked what Natsu is doing during weekends after he takes a job which it's a good thing since our guildmates are curious. A little too curious.

They are sometimes so persistent about knowing what our guildmates are doing and most guys in our guild are perverts.

By what I heard, there are some scary monsters in Darkwood. But I doubt it since Lucy lives there for two or more years already.

Hmm, I wonder what is she like. Aside from what Natsu told me. It's the third stage of the mating season this month. I guess here comes a big thing.

That idiot better not get Lucy pregnant or I'll give him really bad injuries.

Mostly because I want to spare him from Erza's wrath. I'm his sister and only I get to punish him, not that sadistic redhead!

Speaking of Erza, I got up and walked to the table where she was eating her strawberry cake.

I grabbed her head and smashed it into the cake. Everyone was looking at us in horror.

She got up and wiped her race, glaring at me "WHAT'S A BIG IDEA RUINING MY CAKE, YOU SEA LIZARD!?"

"Meh, I got issues." I said blankly

She glared and smirked sadistically at me "Then, allow me to fix them for you!"

After that, she punched me and we started cat-fighting with Mira joining. Then, it turned into one huge Fairy Tail brawl.

Yep, this is a life.

(Lucy p.o.v)

Me and Natsu were kissing while Happy was sleeping from eating too much fish.

Natsu's instincts were starting to take over and he carried me to my bedroom.

"Oh~. Are we getting on with it, sexy dragon?" I asked seductively.

He answered with "Of course, my beautiful princess."

After we got in the bedroom, Natsu threw me on the bed and laid next to me.

He kissed me fiercely and slipped his tongue into my mouth, swirling it with my own.

His breath was so hot. It's like fire was going through my body!

We seperated from kissing and he started to suck on my neck.

I moaned loudly "Ahhh~!"

After he finished, he took off his clothes and I did the same.

He grabbed my breasts and started to play with them as I moaned. Then, he started to lick my womanhood.

Man, this is so good! It's feels like I'm in heaven!

After he was done liking my womanhood, he started to take off his boxers. But I quickly grabbed 8him and forced him down on the bed.

"It's your turn to moan, dragon boy!" I said smirking.

I took off his boxers to see his dick that was pretty long. I started to suck it hard.

Natsu moaned very loudly and I sucked even harder.