Akane Resort

A/N: Hello, everyone. Here is the new chapter for you all.

(Natsu p.o.v)

After we arrived at the Akane Resort, we were playing on the beach during entire day.

Lucy, Kairi and I went into the water while the rest of our team remained at the beach.

"I'm really glad that Loke gave us the tickets to this resort. It's better than mop around the guildhall all day." Lucy said.

Kairi nodded "Yes. Luckily, some perverts aren't hitting on us. Otherwise I would have to drown them myself!"

I sweatdropped at my sister's remark then Lucy wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek while Kairi wasn't looking.

Once Kairi looked at us, she smirked and teased "You looooove each other!"

I glared at her and yelled "Shut up, twin sis! Go and suck Freed's di-" I was cut off by Lucy who smacked me at the back of the head.

"There are children here, you idiotic boyfriend of mine!" Lucy yelled at me.

Then Kairi jumped at me and tried to shove my head into water, but I resisted and grabbed both of my favorite girls by their stomachs from behind.

I smirked sinisterly "Now you two have done it. Double German Suplex coming right up!"

Before the girls could do anything, I performed german suplex on both of them and they hit the water with their heads.

I laughed for a while until they came back and smirked evily at me. Then Lucy grabbed from behind and led me straight back to the beach as Kairi followed.

After we got where we could freely stand up, Lucy held me tightly by my upper body from behind while Kairi grabbed me by the legs.

My mate smirked "You ready, Kairi?" She asked while my sister nodded in response.

They both started swinging me few times as my face grew pale. They both threw me into the water and started to laugh right when I came in contact with it.

I got up and glared at them. They both shivered for some reason, but I laughed and hugged both of them tightly. Soon enough, both girls started to laugh along with me.

*time skip*

After the whole day has passed, I was in my room that I shared with Kairi and our exceeds.

"Are we gonna go to the casino? Maybe Lucy and the others are there." Kairi asked.

I shrugged "Why would I go there? Gambling is just a waste of money."

Then Kairi smirked sinisterly "Fine then, but don't blame me if some perv starts to flirt with your mate."

When she said that, I stared at her blankly for few seconds which made her uncomfortable. Then, my blood started boil and had a look on my face that could kill.

I got up and went straight towards the door. I spoke to Kairi "Go get Erza. I saw that she is still sunbathing at her room balcony."

She nodded and Happy and I went straight towards the casino. On our way, we ran into Lucy who wore a dark red dress and she looked pretty pissed off.

I grinned and hugged her, which made her calm down a little. After she did, I asked "What happened?"

She frowned "Some perverted asshole was hitting on me and tried to bring me into his room. I told him I was spoken for, but he didn't listen so I gave him a piece of my mind! He won't walk for two weeks or even a month."