Margaret Town

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Gray p.o.v)

Ur, Juvia and I are headed to Margaret Town and help The Lamia Scale guild defend it. I am not very fond of going there and see Lyon, but at least it will be better than to team up with that Flame Brain.

"So, Gray. Aside from a huge guild war being inside this country, are you glad to see Lyon again?" Ur asked me.

I rolled my eyes as a response, which made Ur to glare at me. Juvia giggled while hugging my left arm.

"Well, I'll say it is better than teaming up with that Flame Brain." I answered "And I am glad Erza isn't here to force us work together."

Juvia nodded "I also believe that is for the best. Natsu and Gray always cause a lot of trouble, which even makes me question why does Erza force them to work together. She could have form a team with Mira and Kairi instead."

I nodded "Like Juvia said, Natsu and I don't get along so well. You can say the two of us are more like frienemies." I agreed.

As we walked down the road towards Margaret Town, a large group of dark mages have jumped out with various weapons in their hands. They must be one of those dark guilds under Black Cross' army.

"What do we have here? A couple of Fairy Tail trash." One of the criminals said with an evil smirk "Lord Kuraim will be pleased when we deliver them their heads."

Ur shot a glare at the villains "Guess we have some trash to take out. Let's make them regrert for stepping in our way." She said "I want us to get to the Margaret Town as soon as possible."

"You got it." I replied while taking off my shirt, then summoned two swords made from my Ice-Make and charged at the bastards.

Juvia transformed her right hand into a whip made of water and swung it at four of enemies that were sent flying by a single swing. Then, she created a large wave that made larger group of our enemies be knocked away.

When that happened, Ur quickly froze Juvia's water as the guys inside the ice were frozen solid. Then former casted Ice Make: Lance and sent them flying at the another group.

Meanwhile, I slashed a couple of bad guys down. One of them was swinging a large sword at me, but I evaded his attack and took him down easily.

Then, three more guys tried to attack me but I also took them down. I casted Ice-Make: Cannon and fired it at large muscular man who was going to attack my girlfriend.

Juvia casted Water Slicer and cut our enemies' weapons in half. I created a large ice hammer and rained it down on the bad guys.

Ur created multiple ice-made swords from thin air and sent them flying on our enemies. After that, she created ice clones of Erza, Kairi and Mira and ordered them to fight.

Eventually, all our enemies have been defeated lying on the ground. Master Ur shook her head while sighing.

"These annoying bastards delayed us for too long. Come on!" She said "We have to get to Margaret Town before it's too late!"

Juvia and I nodded as Ur created an ice made carriage. We all boarded on it and rode off where the town is.

*time skip*

We eventually arrived to a cliff where Margaret Town was. But it looks like another Dark Guilds came here and attacked the city.

"Dammit! It seems we are too late!" I yelled "The city is under attack! And I can see there are lots Black Cross guys with whoever is attacking the city!"