The Nirvana

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

Right after Venom came back, I aimed my bow at him and prepared to fight against the undead man for a second time along with Wendy.

Venom charged at us while swinging his dual swords. Wendy and I quickly dodged out of the way before he could slash us.

I aimed my bow and casted Star Shot spell onto him, after which he was caught in the blast. Venom retaliated by throwing his swords toward my direction, almost impaling me to one of the trees nearby.

He then threw multiple knives at my direction. I barely managed to dodge them as I changed into the Star Dress: Aquarius Form and released a huge wave of water, but he wasn't feeling any pressure and walked through it unharmed.

I changed into Star Dress: Orion Form and started firing at the undead man, but the bullets simply melted after he was hit. Venom hen charged at me in a very high speed while swinging his poisonious claws.

He let out a huge wave of poisonious energy which came out of his claws everytime he swung them at me. This guy sure is persistent about killing me

"Just stay still so I can slice you in half, you muscular bimbo!" He yelled out with annoyed tone.

The undead man then threw another two daggers at my direction, which I destroyed by shooting a bullet at each of them.

"Like hell I will, you undead freak!" I yelled back.

Then I switched to Star Dress: Taurus Form and took out a whip, grabbing Venom with it and slamming him to the ground.

However, he got up while completely fine and unharmed. The undead man summoned multiple purple tendrils and sent them towards my direction.

I quickly dodged out way and changed to Star Dress: Draco Form. I casted the Celestial Dragon's Roar at him, as my foe was caught in the blast.

Venom unfortunately warped away to dodge my attack and then reappeared right behind me. He almost slashed me with his claws, until someone else punched him away.

I looked behind and saw it was Natsu standing right behind me with his fist on fire. He looked pretty pissed off as he was glaring at Venom.

"Stay away from my mate, you bastard!" He yelled in anger.

Venom got up and is very furious right now "You again?! How did you get here?! Didn't Ayato already taken care of you?!"

Just then, Erza, Gray and Happy came running here as the former was pretty injured. Wendy quickly ran over and used her healing magic on her.

"It will take more than just some thug to take us down. Now how about you all just surrender or we will kick your butts once more." Gray spoke in a threatening manner.

As response, Venom dashed towards us as Natsu released his Dragon's Roar onto him. The undead man was then pushed backwards while covered in flames. Gray then attacked Venom by casting Ice-Make: Lance and sending multiple spears at Venom's direction.

Venom was now really pissed and he threw multiple poisoned daggers at us. I quickly switched to Star Dress: Sagittarius and used the Star Shot spell to destroy the daggers.

"Natsu! Gray! Go help Kairi and Ur!" I told them "I will take care of this guy!"

The two guys nodded. Gray ran to his master and Brain, kicking the latter in his face. As for Natsu, Happy grabbed him with his tail and he flew towards the sky where Kairi was fighting against Cobra.