Venom

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After looking for Laxus an hour and half, I came to the Kardia Cathedral and felt he was in there.

I requipped my sword and prepared to come in. The Black Cross have control over him and I mustn't have him killed, otherwise Master wouldn't be too happy about that.

He seemed to have activated some lightning lacrimas in the air. Maybe Black Cross know about them and probably used them as advantage if they are losing. I'll have to knock some sense into Laxus and force him to cancel it.

I opened the door and entered the Cathedral, with Laxus facing the other way. Once I got closer, he turned his head around and smirked.

"Ahh. If it isn't Natsu's little sex toy? Is that brat so scared he lets his woman do his job? How pathetic." The lightning mage spoke.

I growled "How about you just shut up, lightning dick? Or should I better say, Black Cross goon?"

Laxus stared at me for few seconds, then a man wearing a hooded Shangpao appeared next to him and stared menacingly at me.

"Well, aren't you a clever lady? I'm astonished that someone can take on our men and emerge victorious. Then you decided to join Fairy Tail, a guild that detests murder in every way and refuse to take a life no matter how victim is cruel. Answer this: Why would you join a guild that refuses to kill those that wrong other people and let them suffer?" He spoke.

I glared at him and lightened my sword on fire "Because even though they are destructive idiots, Fairy Tail wizards don't prey on the innocent."

The man glared at me "You are a foolish girl. You could've become great addition to our ranks, yet decided to murder our men and destroy several of our operations. I'll destroy the whole Fairy Tail guild in return. Starting with your lover." Then he turned to Laxus "Kill her!"

Then the man disappeared and Laxus was covered with lightning, charging at and punching me with his fist. I was sent flying away and almost flew out of the Cathedral.

I transformed into my Cancer Star Dress to match his speed, then charged towards him to slash the bastard but he simply moved away and shot some lightnings at me.

Some of them barely hit me as dodged out of the way. Then I rushed towards possessed Laxus as I was trying to slash him few times but he used his lightning speed to dodge again.

Once he was charging towards me again, I simply blocked his attack with my swords and flew to the wall of the Cathedral.

I got up and changed into Sagittarius Star Dress, shooting at Laxus with arrows. One of the arrows hit him, but he simply shrugged it off as that was like a needle.

He shot a lightning wave at me and I jumped out of the way. I shot more arrows at him which exploded when they came in contact with him.

Once the smoke disappeared, he was still standing there smirking like a madman which made me shiver in my mind.

I quickly changed into Leo Star Dress and kicked Laxus in the face with Regulus attack which he blocked with his hand and slid few feet backwards as I landed on the other side of the Cathedral.

He then casted a circle under me and released a powerful spell that was electrocuting me. I yelled in extreme pain as I fell on the ground, barely able to move.

As he fired another lightning to finish me off, I felt someone grabbing me around the waist and pulling me backwards.

When the lightning exploded, I saw Ur casting Ice-Make: Shield spell. Then I looked down and saw that a water made tentacle was wrapped around my waist.