Tower of Heaven

A/N: Here you go, people. Hope you all enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After what happened at the casino, the rest of our team went to find Erza and rescue her.

"I hope that Erza is okay. What are they planning to do with her?" Tina spoke.

Ur spoke "It seems that they are trying to use her as sacrifice to resurrect Zeref. I hope that we can stop them before it's too late."

Thanks to the motion sickness pills I have, Natsu and Kairi are able to track the kidnappers using their dragon senses.

"Have you two found anything?" Gray asked.

Kairi replied "We are trying our best to track those bastards down, but there is nothing so far."

Suddenly, the sky started become black. The birds started to fall down and fishes were also dying. There was also some wood in the sea with the Fiore army symbol.

Then we all saw a big tower that was so tall it reached the sky. Once we came on the land, we hid somewhere and planned how to sneak by them.

Natsu, being an idiot as always, suggested that we force our ways to the top. But Kairi told him to stop being so reckless and smacked him at the back of his head.

Then Juvia came out of the water "Guys, there is a secret passage that leads to the tower. It should take ten minutes swimming towards there."

"We can hold our breaths that long." Natsu said.

"Probably." Gray replied.

I sweatdropped "It's humanly impossible to swim underwater for that long, you guys."

"Then I suggest you wear these. It's a Water Shell that contain oxygen and it will help you breath underwater." Juvia told us.

And then we put the bubbles on our heads and jumped into the water. Juvia led us to the secret passage and we came inside of the tower.

But before we could do anything, one of the guards spotted us and alerted the others.

There were around hundreds of them and we all split up to take them down.

I summoned Virgo and Cancer and ordered them to take down the enemies infront of me. They both caused extreme destruction towards them.

After all the guards were down, Kairi asked "Is that all of them?"

"I believe it is." Gray spoke.

Suddenly, a statue opened it's mouth and some sort of ladders came out of it.

"What do you think this is?" Natsu asked.

"Maybe that's their way of welcoming us. Let's get going." Ur said.

We began to climb the ladders and climbed through the big tower while running into some more guards in our way.

"This is taking forever. Let'a just fly ourselves to the top!" Natsu spoke.

Kairi stomped on his foot in anger then he started to jump and hold his right foot.

"We're not doing that! Do I have to beat that denseness out of you so that you can use your head properly?!" She asked angrily.

Natsu shivered and hid behind me. Ur shook her head and spoke "I suggest that we split up in three groups. Natsu, Kairi and their cats, Lucy and Juvia and Gray and I. You all better be careful so that you don't run into strong opposition. They might've hired those Black Cross guys that people in Fiore talk about."