Suprise

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I woke up in mine and Natsu's bed, but my mate is nowhere to be seen. It seems he is still petty because of the whole ordeal that happened with Laxus few days ago.

Freed offered Kairi that she and Tina move in with him. The Water Dragon Slayer happily accepted the offer and now me, Natsu and Happy have all the house for ourselves.

After I got up and dressed myself up, I went downstairs to see Natsu with his back turned towards me. I walked up to him slowly as he was too focused looking for something.

I walked up to him and hugged him from behind while also kissing him onto the cheek.

"Hey there, babe. Did you had a good sleep?" I asked.

The pinkette smiled "When I sleep right next to a beauty like you, there is nothing that can wake me up."

I giggled and turned him around, then jumped right into his arms. He just grinned and kissed me.

He then walked towards the couch and placed me down. Then, he went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Happy came flying from upstairs and he flew right into my bosom. That irritated me a little, but I brushed it off.

"Hey there, little guy." I said "Did you have a good sleep?" I asked him.

He nodded and didn't say anything else. Natsu came back from the kitchen and gave me a glass of water, sitting next to me.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Natsu asked.

I shrugged "I don't know. What do you want to do today?"

My boyfriend replied "Just hang around in the guildhall. I don't feel like going on a job today." He said "By the way, I have something to ask you."

"Sure. Fire away." I said in approval.

He asked "Can you meet me under that tree tonight? There is something I want to show you."

I looked at him with serious expression and drank my water slowly, then nodded. After that, I kissed him.

"Okay, but it better be something good. If you think about pranking me or try to scare me, don't be suprised if I punch you in the face or kick you in the balls for that." I told him.

He gulped and laughed nervously, looking away. I grinned sinisternly and drank all of my water in one go.

I placed the glass onto the table and spoke "Alrighty then, let's go to the guildhall. I hope there won't be anything

After that, we all got off the couch and left our house. The day was more beautiful than yesterday, mainly because it rained.

I sighed "It seems like everyone in the town had a good time during our parade. Too bad I wasn't in it."

"Aye." Happy replied "Master Makarov had a big plan for you in the parade and was disappointed when you weren't feeling well."

Natsu was thinking about something and I wondered what could it be. I simply brushed it off as he just kept walking next to me.

When we came to the guildhall, Natsu kicked the door open as usual and greeted everyone in the guild. Most of them greeted back except for the few.

My boyfriend went towards Gray and started a fight with him. I shook my head and went to sit down at one of the tables since the pinkette will be busy for a while.

Then, Kairi came and sat down next to me "So, what are you and the idiot of my twin brother planning to do today?"

"Nothing special." I replied "Natsu said he wants to meet me in the park tonight, and I'm wondering what might he want. Anyways, what are you planning to do?"