Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base

A/N: Greetings readers. Chapter 6 is here. I hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I was currently in sports bra and shorts, doing push-ups

Aquila was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed "So, how are things going with you and that pink haired guy named Natsu?"

I blushed and said "We met only a week ago. We're not even dating, Aquila."

"Oh, I get it. You're taking things slow, huh?" she asked

"I want to get to know him first, alright? I'm not some naive girly girl who is desperate for a boyfriend." I told her

"Damn straight! Screw girls like that! They all are just ao naive!" She said shouting before asking "You said that Natsu is a mage. What kind?"

I answered "He's a fire dragon slayer. Also known as Salamander."

Aquila was dead quiet and didn't spoke a word which made me worried.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly

"Lucy, I believe you should talk to Draco about dragon slayers. You need to know something else about them." She told me.

"Why are you so troubled by Natsu?" I asked her.

"Trust me. You have to talk to Draco about this. Unless you want something unfortunate happen to you. I'm sorry, but I have to go back to celestial world." She told me, returning to celestial world.

I stopped doing push-ups and thought about this. It would be unwise not listen to her advice. I'll talk to Draco immediately.

I requipped Draco's key and chanted "Open! Gate of the Celestial Dragon, Draco!"

Then infront of me appeared huge dragon that had golden scales, white stomach and legs, there was a star floating at the end of his tail, he also had triangular head with purple eyes and wings on his back that look like they belonged to an angel.

"Hello, Lucy. How are you doing?" Draco asked

"I'm okay, Draco. You?" I asked back

"Heh, couldn't be better. So, why did you summon me? Is it something important?" he asked

"Well, it's like this. I met a guy when I was fighting against Black Cross members and he is a fire dragon slayer. After I told Aquila that, she panicked and said that I should talk to you about it. Do you know what she means" I explained

He thought for a while. Then he spoke "You see, Lucy. Dragon Slayers are no different from us dragons. They not only inherit our magic and power, but also our instincts. Our Slayers like us dragons have only have one mates. Or as you humans call, lovers. Their one destined soulmate."

Destined soulmate? Does that mean Natsu won't be with me? But I really love him. I don't want any other guy but him!

"You seem troubled, Lucy. Is there something else you want to talk about?" Draco asked.

I was hesistant, but spoke "I really like this guy. But now I don't think he would love me back after what you said. He's the first guy who didn't look at me like I was some piece of meat."

The celestial dragon laughed "So you are in love with him?! If you want to know that you are his mate, here is what you have to do. Wait until the mating season and see if he wants to spend the first entire month at your place. Alternatively, just do something that might turn him on or make him jealous."

"Alright." I took deep breath and asked Draco "When is this mating season starting?"

"During summer. In few months." He answered