Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience

A/N: Hello readers. The new chapter is here. Enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

Dammit! How did Black Cross knew where my hideout is!? I thought they don't dare to enter Darkwood!

I fought against five members of Black Cross while my spirits took on the rest of them.

One of them rushed towards me swinging his sword, but I blocked it and kicked him away.

Then, I slashed another member with my glaive over his chest and he fell on the floor.

Black Cross member that I kicked in the stomach attacked me again and I buried the blade inside his chest then pulled it out quickly, making him fall on the ground and bleed to death.

Other members attacked me and I fought them, blocking/dodging their swords and counter-attacking them.

The fight lasted long and Black Cross members were laying on the ground dead.

During the fight, Orion was caught by suprise and Lupus was badly injured. So they both were sent back to celestial world.

I turned to Aquila and Lepus and asked worriedly "Are you guys okay?"

"Yes, but these bastards have entered Darkwood like it was nothing. I thought you said they don't even dare to enter here." Aquila answered

"I don't know how they found my hideout. But it's only a matter of time they sent ano-" I was cut off by Lepus who shushed.

I turned to her and asked "What is it, Lepus?"

"I feel some massive magic power. Or am I only imagining it?" Lepus responded

"I feel it too. Have they sent one of their commanders after Lucy!?" Aquila said in panic.

I also felt it. Then, the portal opened to reveal a teenage boy with crimson hair and brown eyes. He had some crazy magic power coming out of him and suddenly he was set on fire.

"Hmph. Too bad I'm not fighting Salamander right now. Those assholes Daisuke and Kenji are already taking care of him and his sister. But, you'll join them soon, Star Maiden." he said

When he mentioned Salamander, I knew he was talking about Natsu. My blood boiled in anger.

I requipped Phoenix's key, placed it on my chest and chanted "Star Dress: Phoenix Form!"

After the light disappeared, my hair was tied into a high messy ponytail and I was wearing red strapless minidress, earrings and heels with feather design. I also had two flaming swords in my arms.

The boy looked at me, unamused "Am I supposed to fall on some old trick where a guy gets distracted by girl's boobs during the fight? That would work only on that beauty obsessed idiot Kenji."

(Kairi p.o.v)

I was fighting Kenji for three full hours. He moves like a freaking rabbit!

Suddenly, he snezzed and I looked confused.

"Did someone mentioned my name few seconds ago?" he asked looking around

I sweatdropped saying "I think you're catching cold because you are shirtless, dumbass."

"Why you little bitch! I'll massacre you!" he said with the tick mark on his head

Then, he went fricking psycho on my rear and was moving even faster.

Dear Mavis, help me!

(Lucy p.o.v)

"You weren't even supposed to fall on that trick, you idiot!" I said with anger.