The End of Summer

A/N: Hello readers. New chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Summer has finally ended and me and Happy went back to Magnolia.

But not before Lucy kissed the heck out of me. It's like I'm being kissed not by one but five girls at once.

"Alright, babe. See you next weekend!" she said kissing me on the lips one last time.

I felt little dizzy from all those kisses from her. Man, I love this girl!

Happy grabbed me with his tail and flew off the ground, with Lucy waving at us.

After we got out of the forest, Happy set me down and we went towards Magnolia.

"Are we gonna be dead when we get back, Natsu?" Happy said shivering.

"Kairi covered it for us. She told everyone that I'm training on some island." I told him.

He wasn't too sure. Honestly, the last thing I need is Erza and her swords flying all over the place to shatter me into pieces.

I shivered at the thought of that. That chick is scary on so many levels!

Kairi, please just beat me up! Your beatings are much more merciful than Erza's wrath!

Well, I just hope she's not there when we get back.

*time skip*

When we got to Magnolia, I went directly towards our house.

"Hey, Natsu! The guildhall is that way!" Happy shouted.

"I'm going home. Too tired to deal with some stupid questioning or Erza's wrath." I told him

When I got home, I set my bag down and went towards my room to get some sleep.

(Happy p.o.v)

Natsu seems pretty tired. It's better that I don't bother him right now.

I flew towards the guild and opened the doors.

"Hi everybody!" I shouted

Everyone greeted me and then went back to their usual routines.

"Hey, Happy. Where is Natsu?" Lisanna asked.

"He went home. Said he was too tired to come to the guild or pick a fight." I answered.

She simply nodded and went to serve other members.

I flew towards the table where Kairi and Tina were.

"Hey, Happy. How did it went?" Kairi asked.

I only gave her a thumb up and she smirked.

"Well, it's a good thing that you two came back safe and sound." Tina said.

Tina went back on eating her fish. I don't understand how she can eat roasted fish.

I saw Erza coming to us and placed a hand on Kairi's shoulder.

Kairi looked annoyed "Don't tell me you're still pissed off about that cake."

"You know better than that, Kairi. I nearly killed you because of that." Erza glared.

I looked at Tina and asked "What happened here when we were away?"

"Kairi smashed Erza's face right into her cake." Tina answered casually.

What in tarnation!? Was she trying to get herself killed!? Even Mira isn't that stupid!

The water dragon slayer glared back at the requip mage and said "How about you give my brother a break? He'll grow up when wants to. You're not his mom!"