Laxus and The Job at Lupinus

A/N: Hello readers. The new chapter is here. Hope you all have a good time.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After we went back to our guild, I have seen that our guildhall is comp-letely reduced to rubble.

I felt guilty because of it. I walked up to the master who was looking at the destroyed guildhall.

"M-master, I'm so sorry." I said in apologetic tone.

He turned around and replied "Ah, child. You have been through enough in your life. But don't let this get you down."

"Yeah! Let us see that smile, Lucy!" A familiar voice said.

I turned around and saw Levy along with Jet, Droy and Reedus.

"Levy? You're alright." I said.

She nodded "We beat Phantom so there is no need for you to worry about."

"Besides, they might've destroyed our guildhall, but we're gonna rebuild it into bigger and better." Jet said as Droy nodded.

However, I still couldn't help but feel guilty about everything that happen-ed.

"We heard about your secret, but there is not a single person in the guild who blames you for what happened or for what you did in the past." Levy said.

I was nearly at the verge of crying for what happened, but Master spoke "Lucy, we may not share our feelings of happiness and sadness entirely. But we do share them to some extent, that's what happens in the guild. One person's smile is everyone's smile, one person's anger is everyone's anger and one person's sadness is every-one's sadness. There is no need to feel guilty about. You should know how everyone here in the guild cares abo-ut you."

By his speech, my eyes were already tearing up. They do accept me as one of their own, even after what I did in the past.

"Hold your head high, my child. Be-cause you are the proud member of the Fairy Tail family." Master told me.

As he said that, I held my head high and started crying and fell on the gro-und. Natsu and Happy came towards me and they both hugged me. I hugged them back and cried into former's chest.

(Akio p.o.v)

All the commanders including me were in father's throne room. I mentally sighed in relief at the out-come of the war between two legal guilds.

"Damn! Phantom Lord lost. We cou-ld've capture The Star Maiden our-selves instead of asking them for help." Daisuke exclaimed angrily.

"Ah, such beautiful women in Fairy Tail. I wouldn't mind keeping Titania and She-devil for myself." Kenji said pervertedly which made me feel dis-gusted at his remark.

Venom turned to my father and asked "Lord Kuraim, what is the next course of our action?"

Father only smiled "For now, we do nothing." He said getting up from his throne "Fairy Tail proved themselves to be quite formidable with unbreak-able resolve. It seems we have finally found worthy foes. Once the time co-mes, our battle shall become legend-ary! Only one side will die and that is not going to be us." My father said laughing evily along with other com-manders laughed with him, including me with a fake laugh.

He turned to the rest of us and said that we are dismissed. We all exited the throne room and went back to our quarters.

After I entered mine, I sat on my bed and thought for a moment.

There are at least 50 men that were forced to join Black Cross and 100 that hate their methods. I didn't plan to do anything yet because it would ruin everything. I'll try to convince them to join me when the time is right. Lucki-ly and suprisingly, none of them were killed by Star Maiden during her bloodbath. It's better because they would still have to serve in undeath.