Chap. 47: The Worst Night

(Picture of the Blue Banana Strip Club & Bar Above *WARNING: this contains sexual content!*) *Brooke's part of view*

            I bounce little Delilah Jane as Lucy bounces Ella Nicole. We both grin down at the twin baby girls. So precious and tiny. We baby talk to them, Renee grins at us. Happily on pain meds.
              "Little Cutie Pie! I'm your Auntie B. I'm going to spoil you rotten." I coo to her, she stretches. "Goodness, are you stretching? Aww."
               "Oh God. Don't spoil them." Renee leans back, "Brenton is already making them custom made cribs with booties from his mother."
               Lucy and I exchange chuckles. We lightly bounce the babies. Rosie little cheeks and tiny, soft hands. The little patches of curly hair. Adorable! They have Brenton's nose.
             "Do you have your daddy's nose?" Lucy's phone buzzes. "Hold on, take her."
             Lucy hands Ella to Renee, who doesn't want to hold her at the moment. I give Lucy a look, as does Renee.
           "Who is it?" I say annoyed.
           "Yeah." Renee growls.
           Lucy's lips forms a perfect 'O'. She flips through her phone, wincing.
           "Oh, my God!" Lucy says, "I am SO having a talk with Austin tomorrow."
            Renee rolls her eyes. "Why? Is he making a mess in the house?"
            "No, he's wasted at Evan's bachelor party—" Lucy puts her hand to her mouth. "Oopsy."
           My mouth goes agap. I immediately give Renee sleeping Delilah, who whines for me to hold her again. I snatch Lucy's phone. HOLY SHIT! The guys are getting BOMBED! AND AT A STRIP CLUB! Oh, hell no. I thought I told Evan we weren't going to have bachelor/bachelorette parties? This burns me up! I grab Lucy's jacket sleeves and drag her out of the hospital room.
            "I'll call you later Renee! I got some ass to beat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I jump out of HULK and rush into the Blue Banana. When I step inside, it's SUPER LOUD! Lucy and I move through a HUGE group of drunk, sleazy men who cheer as the strippers get COMPLETELY naked. Lucy grabs my arm and turns me around. She says something but I cannot hear her. I roll my eyes and keep walking. I am going to find Evan and I am dragging his sorry ass home! Oh how his burns me up! He promised me! He promised me that we weren't doing the bachelor parties! It gets (the example around us now) TOO FREAKING WILD!!!! I spot a half sleeping, half laughing Austin at the bar. Lucy takes him and helps him up. She nods to me as she helps him outside the bar. I continue to search for my dumbass fiancé. But he is not on the floor with the rest of the drunk men, getting too frisky with the naked ladies. I roll my eyes as she teases them with nothing but a see through thong. Revolting.
          As I head around the bar, I see a few people around what seems like the bathrooms. Maybe Evan is in there. Great, a private place to smack his dumbass and drag him out by the ear. OH THIS PISSES ME OFF!! As I step closer to the situation, I see a couple of guys filming something inside one of the bathrooms.
         I lock eye with a big, muscular guy with black hair and blue eyes. Somehow I recognize him. But where? As I make my way through, I hear a name that sends me rushing.
           "Evan, Bro!" I quickly turn and shove my way through, "This is so good on Snapchat!"
            I shove that half drunk idiot out of he doorway of the bathroom. Then I am inside the—OH MY GDKDKDDMDNDNNDNDNDNDND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            EVAN AND TWO SLUTS ARE PRESSED UP AGAINST THE BATHROOM COUNTER MAKING OUT WHILE STRIPPING NAKED!!! And on camera!
             "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!" I scream angrily, "Some cheap orgy?"
               Evan has bright red lipstick all over his face and neck—ARE THOSE HICKEYS!??! He's BOMBED. Completely HAMMERED. One of the sluts looks dead at me annoyed, her fake nails clawing Evan's bare chest. I can see out of the corner of my eye that a few of Evan's friends, one's I think I saw at the party, are filming all of this. The sick make-out and me interrupting. I shake my head at them. Shameful.
             "And who the hell are you?" She has an accent, French. "Did you wonder from your sandbox? Need a juice box?"
               This bitch—"I'm HIS (pointing to Evan) fiancé!"
               The other slut, makeup smeared everywhere, laughs dumbly at me. "He's no one's fiancé tonight."
               My hands ball up into fist. If these bitches don't—
               "EVAN!" I shout angrily, "EVAN!"
                Groaning, Evan looks my way—ish, and he squints at me. He grumbles as the little whore begins touching him in places. I wanna snatch that wig right off her bobble headass.
                "EVAN, its time to go home." I cross my arms, NOW!"
                Evan throws back his head. "BIIITCH! Y-You'll get yo-your turrrrnnnn! I gotta take are of these sluts f-first."
               My mouth goes a gap. The two sluts chuckle and giggle at his words. They begin kissing him madly, stripping him down even more. I'm on the verge of tears now. And rage. I march over and shove those whores off my man—I am knocked to the floor. Pain spreads through my side and my head, I begin to feel dizzy. The music begins to blare, giving me a headache. When I look up, drunk Evan shakes his head at me numbly.
            "Stupid bitch." Then he goes back to his two whores.
              Tears splash down my cheeks as I hold my ribcage. Strong hands pull me up. Pain aches through my body. I think something broke.
             "Are you alright?" I turn to see that guy with black hair and blue eyes, his face is all too familiar. "Are you hurt?"
              Emotionally or physically? Take your pick asshole. I shake my head, my hands shaking as pain shots through my ribcage. The guy helps me out of the bathroom. I'm so dizzy. I may have a concussion.
             "Out of the way, losers!" The guy screams, I wince at the noise.
             The guy guides me someplace. I feel weak and lightheaded. The noise becomes distant. Should it become louder?

~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~