Chap 54: Girls Night

(Picture of Stan & Terri White Above)
*third person*

"The girls can grab things now and they giggle A LOT." Renee says, "Especially my hair."
After Brooke left Evan and the guys to have their "Bro" time, she went to Renee's to have some "ladies" time. The whole group came (Brooke, Lucy, Kayla, Terri, Britt & Odette).
"So Brooke," Lucy says excitedly "how are things with Evan? I thought you two would break—"
"Actually, we've never been better." Brooke chuckles, blushing madly. "He's more playful and intimate with me. We're having the BEST sex we've ever had."
The women all give her various looks. Some disgusted, others smirking with their thoughts. Brooke gets a text from Evan, she checks it and sighs. He misses her.
"It seems like to me that he's attached to your hip." Renee says, "If you're not careful, you'll end up like me. Pregnant."
Odette chimes in. "You must love that bastard A LOT if you can handle his saggy balls smacking your ass every time you f**k."
Everyone stares at Odette with their mouths wide open. Terri and Renee grab Brooke's hand at an attempt to hold her back.
"You have no right to insult my boyfriend!" Brooke exclaims, "AND, his balls are NOT saggy."
"I saw the orgy video. He has saggy balls and his dick game is hella weak." Odette says with a snarky smirk.
Brooke is raging mad now. "How would you know anything about dicks? You're too much of a bitch to get any."
Everyone covers their mouths at the hilarious insult. Evan Britt.
"Stop it! Both of you!" Renee shouts, "Let's drop the subject. Now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            After an hour, Odette started to fight with Brooke again over Evan. She commented that Brooke was easy and wanted a sugar daddy. Then that Evan was a predator who enjoys engaging on sexual pleasure with children (because of the 14 year age gap). It got so out of control that Odette started dissing on the others and their love relationships.
That Renee was following in her mother's footsteps by getting pregnant before she got married to a man with alcoholism (Brenton likes to drink a lot). That Austin only wanted Lucy because she was easy and she makes him look like the better partner (She is his D.U.F.F. *Designated, Ugly, Fat, Friend*). That Kayla was a gold digger and her husband was a blood sucking lawyer. And by the time it got around to Terri, a fist fight was forming. Odette commented that the fact that Terri was Buddhist and Stan was Catholic was ignorant and they were both going to Hell.
Renee kicked both Odette and Britt out with the help of the other 4 friends. Britt apologizes for her lovers actions and left embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God, I hate scary movies." Brooke covers her face with a fuzzy blanket.
             The girls decided to watch a scary movie to pass time. The husbands were out either working or having a bros night. Tons of pillows and tons of blankets are out on the floor. The girls watch 'Happy Death Day'. The twin baby girls, Ella and Delilah, sleep in their nursery room calmly.
             Lucy munches on her popcorn in the floor, her eyes wide. Renee and Brooke exchange a look. Loud muncher. As an intense part appears on the screen, Renee, Terri, and Brooke all huddle together as they watch the movie. Kayla curls up on the recliner, pulling her hoodie over her head for comfort.
            Brenton comes in through the backdoor in the kitchen. He groans from the pain in his lower back. Sound comes from the living room, the house dark. Brenton hangs his leather jacket on the back of the chair and walks into the living room to see the girls entranced  in the scary movie.
           Brenton smirks as he sneaks up behind the couch. He waits as the scary part reaches it's highest peak.
         Brenton's hands smack on the leather couch, hard. "GET OUT OF THERE!"
          All at once, the group of women all scream and react in terror. Terri and Brooke roll onto the floor in their blankets, covering their heads. Renee pees in her pants. Lucy tosses the bowl of popcorn in the air and it flies EVERYWHERE. Kayla ducks down in the recliner. Brenton bust a gut laughing.
          "Ha ha! You guys should have see your faces! Ha!" Brenton claps his hands as he cackles.
          The women all look up confused and shaken up. Renee grabs a pillow from the floor and chases Brenton with it. He grabs another and they begin to have a pillow fight.  The others cheer for Renee but Brenton begins to tickle her, making her burst into giggles. He begins to attack her face with kisses.
           At the sight of them kissing happily, Brooke misses Evan. She wishes he was there to calm her. She checks her unread messages he sent her earlier. A few tears escape her eyes as she reads the concerned and adorably cute messages Evan left her.