⌜ two ⌟

you're here because—

the young girl sitting across the principal's desk cut him off before he could finish the reason. ❝because i got into a fight with a student older than me.

ain't that surprising!❞ taeil said with a sweet smile on his face. actually no, it's not surprising neither did he find it amazing that this little girl beat that student to the point that the girl was sent to the infirmary while she gets to go straight to the principal's office.

it wasn't my fault!❞ she snapped, raising her voice at taeil who's already used to this. though, he still thinks that this girl need to learn some manners. ❝she told everyone that i like taehyun!

the principal then raised a brow. ❝and what's wrong with that?

i don't like him.

standing up from his seat, taeil went to one of his cabinets and took a first aid kit after scoffing at her statement. ❝you pulled her hair and punched her senseless just because she exposed your crush on taehyun?

i don't like him!❞ the little girl groaned as she watched taeil carrying the first aid kit before crouching down on the ground in front of her. ❝she is annoying that's why.

she's older than you, minyoung.❞ taeil said, opening the first aid kit before getting the ointments for the bruises in minyoung's face. and to think that she won't get a painful slap and some weak, but strong enough to form a bruise, punches here and there.

she is still annoying.❞ she then hissed when taeil went to treat the bruise where she never knew that it was there. ❝what are you doing old man?

staying silent for a few seconds, taeil continued to treat the bruises before speaking. ❝treating you, what else?

she squinted her eyes at taeil and judged him so badly but hissed once more when taeil dabbed the cotton with pressure. ❝hey!

next time, ignore people like that.❞ taeil said, his father instincts, which he doesn't even know that he has, starting to kick in. ❝they aren't worth your time.

minyoung stayed still on her seat while looking down and playing with her fingers. ❝but she was humiliating me.

and you're humiliating yourself more in front of everyone by fighting like a beast.❞ but deep inside, taeil is quite proud that this little girl can fight and can protect herself despite of her small size. ❝sometimes, ignoring is the best option.

everyone is scared of me anyways so what's the point.❞ she isn't even exaggerating, everyone in her batch and from other grade levels are scared of her. and after what happened a while ago, she won't be shocked if everyone in school would be frightened of her. she's not even that old enough and her size looks so harmless.