⌜ six ⌟

❝so,❞

so,

minyoung raised her head up after coloring the book that was given to her by a teacher and raised a brow at her friend who has that famous blinding smile of his. ❝what is it rin?

there's a new transfer student from another class.❞ the tall boy said as he sat to a seat next to min. ❝he was homeschooled but his parents decided to finally put him to a school, this school.

what does this have to do with her? ❝and?

and he has no friends.❞ rin said, looking down and played with his fingers. ❝his parents are also friends with mine so..

so?❞ minyoung gets annoyed easily when people dally time, she somehow is shocked to why she's patient with rin who's now getting all flustered for some reason.

please don't scare the little boy.❞ rin pleaded, knowing how scary minyoung can be with people. ❝i'll call him, wait.

min then followed her eyes at rin who's opening the door for someone to enter. minyoung stayed calm sitting there, not knowing that she's already scaring a little boy that's being dragged by rin. a kindergarten student? ❝how old is he?

rin then placed an arm on the shy transfer student's shoulder and started to introduce their new friend. ❝min, meet jie. he is months younger than us.

she actually has no problem in making friends, it's just the people making it hard for her. ❝hello.

but what they didn't expect was for the boy to cry the moment she breathed and it immediately made rin panic at the small boy that's crying very hard. ❝i told you not to scare him!

i wasn't doing anything!❞ min came down from her seat and approached the two, helping rin in calming jie down. ❝jie, hush now.

"i'm s-sorry!"

min then widened her eyes when the small boy spoke another language which is familiar to her but couldn't understand. ❝he is chinese?

half, wait.❞ remembering the chinese lessons he was forced to have, rin started to speak chinese. well, that's what he thought he spoke. "it's okay jie."

min may not understand the language but she clearly can identify which is which. ❝he's chinese, not japanese!

oh!❞ rin then chuckled nervously and min who sighed in disappointment. he then turned to the crying boy and wiped his tears. "don't cry jie, min is friendly."

the girl squinted her eyes at rin, ❝you better not be talking bad about me, i heard my name.

"min is friendly?" the small boy said, earning a nod from rin and a small smile from min.