⌜ twenty nine ⌟

another day ended in a blink of an eye

another day ended in a blink of an eye. they were having too much fun to even notice the sun setting. they had a fun dinner, a loud one that chenle got a call from his parents saying that the neighborhood is complaining about the volume of their noise. the nearest beach house, a much smaller one only for visitors or tourists to stay for the night, is at a pretty far distance so their shouts and screams were that loud. the kids were then put inside their own respective rooms, the oldest of them sharing im one while the others also having their own rooms to share. the adults stayed up a little more just to talk things, reminiscing the past and also teasing each other.

remember when jaehyun and taeyong made out inside the restroom stalls?❞ mark spoke, getting the attention of people who were students like him when that happen. remembering it, he scrunched his nose when he regretted saying it. ❝actually no, i don't want to remember it.

i wanted to erase that from my memory.❞ taeil shut his eyes tight and clutched his head, recalling himself witnessing that one time.

jaehyun shrugged. ❝everyone has needs.

kun then gave the male a look. ❝you were a student and taeyong was a teacher.

jaemin then raised a brow at jaehyun who still didn't care even if he was a student having a special relationship with a teacher. ❝hyung, you have too much needs.

only for taeyong.❞ jaehyun said with nothing but pure confidence as he threw a wink at taeyong who rolled his eyes.

ten nudged the older right beside him that's totally not amused at what jaehyun is doing. ❝i pity you.

taeyong then showed a male his hand. ❝a slap can keep a jaehyun away.

johnny then leaned towards jaehyun once he heard what taeyong said. actually, everyone heard him and laughed without even feeling bad for jaehyun who always gets a slap. ❝don't you get hurt by it?

oh, i'm fine. i also get to slap him real hard as a payback.❞ jaehyun tilted his head to the said as he gave johnny a knowing smile. ❝and you know where, two smooth hills.

donghyuck had his mouth dropped before slamming his palms down the floor, as he was sitting down there crossed legs with mark hugging him from behind. ❝let us move on!

seizing the moment, jungwoo showed an innocent smile that can make everyone go wild in uwu accent. but that smile is far from what he's about to say to them, ❝i still have a clip of mark devouring donghyuck inside his office.

the two victims widened their eyes, totally not expecting that to come out. ❝what!?

being a brave soul he is, renjun raised his hand up in the air that caught everyone's attention. ❝i want a copy, how much is it?