⌜ thirty ⌟

a proud japanese man barged the door open with his son right beside him, both wearing bright smiles. ❝look what daddy and i caught!

sicheng came out from the kitchen to check on his husband and son that just came from their adventure in the beach and had a proud smile on. ❝you two went fishing?❞ rin was holding a fish but that smile was soon replaced with a frown when sicheng saw a hook on the boy's shirt. ❝why is there a hook on rin's shirt?

yuta chuckled a he looked away with his hand on his nape, rubbing nervously. ❝i may or may have not mistook him as a fish.

with that being said, sicheng shouldn't have been expecting too much from his husband. first was mistaking rin as a shirt and now a fish, just yuta being yuta maybe. nonetheless, he's proud that he went out fishing with their son.

instead of raising his fist up, just as what yuta expected him to do, sicheng placed a hand softly on the japanese's cheek and gave him a peck on the forehead. ❝i love you so much.

jisung looked up from the chessboard to see what was going on and gasped when he saw yuta's son holding a big fish. his attention was taken away by it that he didn't even realize his own son beating him in the board game they are playing, chess.

clapping his hands, jie looked up at his father with a big smile on. ❝daddy, checkmate!

jisung looked down and his jaw dropped seeing a kid, his own kid, beating him in chess. ❝i knew i should have made chenle play with you.

the said male chuckled seeing the defeated look on his husband's face and the victorious face of his son. the eldest son sitting beside him then laughed at his father's defeat. ❝you suck at this dad.

jisung crossed his arms at his oldest son. ❝let me see you try.

to prevent the two from fighting right in the living room with jie who's still a kid, chenle stood up from the sofa and shut jisung up with a kiss. ❝you did well.

scrunching his eyes at both chenle and jisung kissing right in front of their kids, donghyuck went up to his room just to witness a sight of his own husband watching his daughter dress up his son. donghyuck went inside the room and had his eyes widened at his eldest son looking like a girl.

mark laughed at his lover's reaction. ❝baby sun looks beautiful.

with that compliment, chan can't help but turn red. ❝please tell me dahyun isn't making me look like a clown.

donghyuck shook his head as a no. ❝baby flower is doing well.❞ he chuckled. ❝seems like we now have two daughters.❞ he said while watching dahyun fix the long wig on chan's head.