⌜ sixteen ⌟

does this look good on me?❞ taeil mumbled on himself, staring at his own figure at the body mirror while putting clothes on. ❝why do i look like a christmas tree?

he groaned for the nth time of the day and went out to search for another perfect clothes to wear. honestly speaking, he actually doesn't know what perfect clothes he is reffering to. doyoung just went to visit him at his beloved flower shop in the morning to just invite him for dinner at his own place and after that, he never was the same. doyoung didn't stay long since he had a meeting with jaehyun after but he promised to pick up taeil before six which is twenty minutes from now.

yuta was there to witness how taeil was malfunctioning the whole day. he was spacing out, his sentence was never right, and he kept on saying his thoughts out loud which is why yuta found out that it's all the doings of doyoung inviting him for dinner.

and being a good friend he is, yuta stayed and watched taeil try out every outfit he had.

are you attending a wedding or something?❞ yuta scrunched his nose at taeil's outfit and shook his head in disapproval. ❝that's too much.

taeil pouted and went back to his closet to look for another set of clothes to wear, which he doesn't even know if he still has clothes left. it feels like he had tried every piece already and none of them were his cup of tea. ❝wish i can borrow your clothes but i have small time left.

sitting down by the older's bed, yuta smirked as he decided to tease taeil even at a stressful time like this. ❝how about you don't wear anything? i mean, it's doyoung's favorite.

in a blink of an eye, yuta was met with a leather pants that taeil threw at him with his face flushed so bad. ❝how about you go naked infront of sicheng?

since yuta was a confident japanese, he wiggled his brows at the older. ❝that will result to rin having a younger sibling.

this time, taeil threw a sweater at yuta and pressed his lips into a tight line due to the embarrassment he is feeling. ❝shut up!

finally deciding to help the older who's stressing out and at the same time he is still flushed and red at what yuta said about him being naked during his dinner with doyoung, yuta took a random baby pink sweater down the bed where taeil's clothes were thrown at and black ripped jeans that's laying down on the ground.

just as taeil was about to take another piece of clothing, yuta handed the clothes in his hold and gave taeil a smile. ❝it's okay to be simple.

taeil raised a brow as he accepted the clothes. ❝but you told me that i look like a kid in these?

you look like a kid when you wear that oversized sweatpants.❞ yuta said while pointing at the sweat pants that somehow is hanging by a chair next to a desk. ❝those are ripped jeans.