⌜ four ⌟

if never waking up was possible for taeil then he would have continued to be deep asleep. feeling his head hurting, taeil started to hate himself for being so weak and getting drunk with just a cup of alcohol. a cup of alcohol which lucas and johnny offered, remind him to kill the two after.

never knew my bed was this fluffy.❞ taeil groaned, sitting right up and felt himself being one with the bed. ❝wait—

the room he is in is twice the size of his own room, everything was modernized as if some billionaire was living here with those glass windows and everything so delicate, taeil was suddenly scared to move out of bed. the last thing he could remember was being present in the so-called reunion his crazy friends planned.

and it's all that he needed to be reminded of just to calm himself down.

this probably is just one of jaehyun's guest rooms.❞ he said before flopping his body down the bed and laid there so comfortably like a starfish.

he then closed his eyes and started to think about it instead of going back to sleep for his headache to disappear. he knows for sure that jaehyun's guest rooms doesn't look like this neither it is this big. it's just a guest room for god's sake. then again, taeil will never understand a mind of a rich ass.

now, he is thinking twice if he really is inside jaehyun's gues room. it's not like he paid a visit to jaehyun and his family countless of times but he had visited once and tried staying over for the night and it was enough for taeil to get familiar of the place.

thus, he can say that this isn't one of jaehyun's guest rooms.

where the fuck am i?!❞ he sat back up once again so quickly that he regretted doing so once he felt his head in pain. ❝come on, it's just one cup.

this is one of the main reasons why he doesn't like to go to parties or even attend dinners with his fellow co-teachers, he knows drinks are always going to be involved. but that isn't the problem right now. what he needs to find out is where he is and how on earth did he get to this unknown place.

he was drunk, even more drunk than lucas and johnny who's probably regretting their life decisions right now, and he only took one full cup. he couldn't remember anything last night except for wanting to join the giants' fight and also being dragged into one of the gues rooms.

a guy..❞ taeil clutched his head and whined at the stinging pain. ❝was it taeyong?

and he could also remember vomiting into someone's suit. but taeyong was wearing pajamas that night, it was his house with jaehyun after all. remembering each one of his friends' attire along with kun' friends, neither of them wore a suit that night. chenle and jisung were the only ones which he didn't get to see that night. it couldn't be chenle since the blurry figure inside his head was tall and has quite a muscle so that leaves for taeil to guess that it's jisung.