⌜ twenty six ⌟

getting inside the kitchen, doyoung saw both taeyong and jaemin cooking

getting inside the kitchen, doyoung saw both taeyong and jaemin cooking. he wanted to help but it looked like they can do everything on their own, plus he heard donghyuck's voice which means that boy will help. he then took a chair next to jaehyun and sat next to him, giving him a look after catching him staring at his husband.

you look like some old man targeting kids.❞ doyoung squinted his eyes as he thought of that specific word. ❝pedophile.

jaehyun ripped his eyes from taeyong and averted to doyoung, glaring at him. ❝it's normal for husbands to look at their lovers like that.

since the living was in view for them, doyoung this chance to point at jisung who's staring at chenle that's playing with jie. another example is sicheng sitting on yuta's lap and the japanese stared lovingly at his lover, giving him soft kisses here and there. jaehyun saw all that and could only pout at doyoung.

okay, maybe taeyong is just looking delicious.

the other scoffed. ❝you're blaming him then?

oh come on!❞ jaehyun nudged doyoung and placed his head on the male's shoulder as he continued to stare at taeyong with a pout on his lips. ❝a man has his needs, okay.

oh.❞ doyoung then widened his eyes once he understood what jaehyun meant. ❝are you two doing it tonight or—

jaehyun moved away from him just to give him a knowing smile.

you're crazy.❞ doyoung pushed him, lightly as he didn't want jaehyun to fall down from the chair he is sitting. ❝there are kids inside this house.

well, their room is at the far corner.❞ jaehyun said with a shrug, as if he already planned all this out.

no, just no.❞ doyoung shook his head in disapproval. ❝your room is next to ours and minyoung is sleeping with us.

jaehyun's mouth went agape, surprised somehow. ❝you and taeil won't be sleeping alone?

having his arms crossed, doyoung slouched down to his seat. ❝he doesn't want minyoung to be separated from us.

jaehyun felt pity for his beloved super, duper, ultra, mega bestfriend. raising his hand up, he placed it on doyoung's shoulder and patted it. ❝it's okay, the bathroom is always an option.

doyoung slapped the male's hand after, earning a chuckle from him, while he gave him a disgusted look. ❝we are not even planning on doing it.

oh right.❞ jaehyun propped his elbows down the table and leaned his chin down to his palms, now going back to staring at taeyong. ❝you two want to do it after your wedding.