⌜ thirty six ⌟

minyoung stopped kicking the pebble in circles and raised her head up once she heard a car honking to get her attention. an impatient frown was then shown on her face when she got to see the person who got out of the car.

but then she realized that there is nothing to get mad at. she should just understand that her father is always busy and it's not like being late at everything is something new.

have you been waiting long?❞ doyoung questioned, placing both his hands on minyoung's waist and carried her up.

the little girl then nodded her head. ❝i didn't get to be in detention so more like i was waiting for an hour.

doyoung raised a brow, remembering taeil saying that minyoung was sent to detention. ❝why?

taehyun just had to barge inside the room and explain to his father everything that just happened to me. by the way, it was mr. lee who was managing detention and not papa.❞ minyoung waited for doyoung to stop as they reached to his car before speaking again. ❝where is papa?

a smile was then shown on doyoung's lips after remembering what taeil did back inside his office. that short male even cleaned his office just to show that he's really sorry for what he did, it's as if doyoung was in no fault in their situation. ❝well, papa just went to fix some business.

seeing her father's lips curve up made minyoung think of something and she hopes that it's what he thinks it is. ❝are papa and daddy already fine with each other?

yes we are, princess.❞ doyoung then opened the door to the front seat for minyoung before going around and settling himself at the driver's seat. ❝hey, about we visit papa right now?

won't papa get mad?❞ minyoung looked down just to play with her fingers, a habit of hers whenever she's unsure or nervous. ❝i don't want to disturb papa.

he won't get mad.❞ doyoung said, reassuring her. he then gave her a sweet smile before starting the engine and driving off to taeil's beloved flower shop. ❝by the way,

minyoung was excited to visit taeil. not only will they be visiting but minyoung wished that they would also spend the night at taeil's. she wanted them to sleep together back again just like when they were still at the beach house. she missed being there because it feels like they are more of a family there than being back here in the city and continuing with their own lives.

if they'd be a family there then minyoung wished that they'd forever stay in that beach house.

taehyun is a nice kid.❞ doyoung said, complimenting the boy that became the reason as to why minyoung got to be excused for detention.