⌜ seven ⌟

❝go jie!❞ student cheered so loudly that earned a slap by the arm from what seemed like his boyfriend

go jie!❞ student cheered so loudly that earned a slap by the arm from what seemed like his boyfriend. ❝ouch, that hurt chan.

you're cheering too loud!❞ the short male said, giving the tall one a look. ❝your parents are just calmly watching your brother playing chess. you should be quiet, jiro.

the said male only shrugged as he continued to cheer despite the game his little brother is playing. ❝i don't know the rules so— jie, you better win this little guy!

chan sighed before saying sorry and taking an apologetic boy the the parents and people looking at them, specifically at jiro who's cheering nonstop and so loud for his little brother that's holding back his laugh.

jiro continued to cheer, not aware at the principal beside him that's laughing at how stupid he is. he came to watch the game for a few more minutes before saying his goodbyes to chenle and jisung and hoping to another game to watch.

being a principal sure his hard. all he wants is to lock himself inside his office and watch kdramas but no, he needed to be present outside his office and watch all the games that are on going.

come on, there is still another set.

taeil stopped when he saw yuta crouching down in front of his son who's sitting by the bench, sulking. yuta tried to pull his son up but the tall male only shook his head and crossed his arms with his back slouched on the bench. since he had nothing better to do, taeil decided to check up on them and see what he could help.

why is rin upset?

the japanese stared up and gave the older male a small smile before going back to his son. ❝he missed the ball on their first set and blamed himself for his team losing.

taeil sat next to rin and placed an arm on the boy's shoulders. ❝are you giving up?

i don't want our team to lose again.❞ the boy said, looking away from the both adults just to keep his tears from falling down.

the principal turned to look at yuta and the father of the boy only had a frown on his face after seeing his son looking so disappointed at himself. ❝where's sicheng?

he thought that it would be better if sicheng is here since he was good at giving advices to kids. the japanese shrugged, patting his hands on his son's tighs to comfort him. ❝he said he needed to go grocery shopping first but he'll be here any minute from now.

nodding his head, taeil could only comfort rin by patting his shoulder and convincing him that it wasn't his fault. the next set in their game have probably started already and rin is not there to play. just was taeil was about to call sicheng to hurry over, a familiar looking boy came running towards their direction while bringing two bottles of cold water.